Profile for adrianna sadowska > Reviews

Content by adrianna sadowska

adrianna sadowska

Page: 1 | 2
The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fast Diet, 30 Jan. 2013
I've tried various diet books but this is the best. It is informative and sensible without being glib and full of meaningless phrases. Because I had seen the author do this diet on TV it made it easier to relate to.

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK A1 Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure One Mi Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure rechargeable battery pack - ChargePAK A1, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this particular product because I have previously bought it and have found it to be very good value. I bought a new radio the same as my previous one because I and was happy with it and obviously needed a battery. I was originally recommended it by a friend who is also very happy with the battery and I would recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2