Profile for Mim97 > Reviews

Maped 30cm Folding Ruler - Pink
Maped 30cm Folding Ruler - Pink
Offered by KushEtrader

1.0 out of 5 stars Break easily, 13 Dec. 2014
Had about 5 of these in total and last about 3 weeks! :/ middle circle button comes out and the 2 parts separate.

Head Start to AS Maths
Head Start to AS Maths
by CGP Books

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Book, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Head Start to AS Maths (Paperback)
Bought this to start preparing for AS maths. Covers the harder GCSE topics and has practice questions; however, it's not in as much depth as the science Head Start to AS books which is a shame. Never-the-less, still helpful and solidifies some topics that will come up in AS.

Head Start to AS Chemistry - for exams until 2015 only
Head Start to AS Chemistry - for exams until 2015 only
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Jun. 2014
Brilliant book; has some definitions and key terms that weren't covered in my triple science GCSEs. Very helpful as I took chemistry a year early, so it has helped me to get back into it again in preparation for AS level.

Once [DVD]
Once [DVD]
Dvd ~ Glen Hansard
Offered by MEDIA-MOST-WANTED

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Once [DVD] (DVD)
I love the music from 'once' which I performed in my recent school concert and heard good things about the musical, so bought the film. The filming is very shaky and could get into it. A shame :(

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wellies!, 8 Jan. 2014
These wellies are really nice, and look great :) perfect for me as they are used just for the odd walk and camping. They're very comfortable, but wouldn't recommend for very heavy use as the rubber is soft and bendy, so not sure how long they would last.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: Musical Selections
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: Musical Selections
by Rm & Sherma Sherman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 2 Jan. 2014
This book came 3 days before the expected arrival date which was brilliant! A nice looking book with great arrangements and all the songs you'd want in the book :) Price is reasonable and definitely worth it!

Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 2 Jan. 2014
Used the £1 credit promotion to download a couple of songs from amazon as I usually use iTunes. A Very good quality download and very easy to import into iTunes. Very reasonable price at 59p!

My Revision Notes OCR (A) GCSE Schools History Project
My Revision Notes OCR (A) GCSE Schools History Project
by Louise O'Gorman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 8 Sept. 2013
I bought this book this time last year in preparation for my history exams in the summer. This book was easy to use, contained all the information needed and extra tips aswell. It helped me to achieve my A! I recommend this to anyone looking for a history revision book :-D