Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Oct 2012 09:52:58 BDT
R. Prager says:
i was wondering if anyone has any information when this item on the kindle will be out of "review", as i have been waiting for atleast 10 days now and its still "under review" as i have bought all the previous books on the kindle and for some reason this book is unavailable to download, as i do not wish to have to buy it in book form as i have none of the previous 11 in book form

thanks
ryan

Posted on 4 Nov 2012 20:40:05 GMT
Bhoots says:
Hi Amazon,

I have the same issue, I started on this Wheel of time series and have completed the 11 books and wanted to finish all13 books before the final one comes out. But now I am stuck. Can you please work with publisher to get this rectified soon.

Posted on 18 Nov 2012 20:22:01 GMT
mbk says:
Amazon, please can you give an update on the review for this item? thanks.

Posted on 16 Dec 2012 16:29:25 GMT
F. Springall says:
Given that the Kindle version is available at Amazon.com why is this not available in the UK?

Posted on 19 Dec 2012 06:50:31 GMT
Richard says:
Its back now, just bought it !! should give you time to get through the last 2 books over xmas before the final one comes out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  26 Oct 2012
Latest post:  19 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers