gNappies soft cotton gPants, Guppy Green - Large
|Price:||£14.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Soft cotton. No tight elastic around the legs, just a soft rib. Lots of gorgeous colours.
- Use with gNappies Disposable Inserts, they are Cradle To Cradle Certified Silver and break down completely in home compost (wet ones only)
- gPants are perfectly sized to reduce leaks and fit babies from newborn to toddlers
- Inside each pair of gPants is a waterproof, breathable pouch.
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
gNappies cute cotton gPants are made for use with disposable inserts; for more comfort and less nappy rash.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Loving the fact that we can just wash the wet disposable inserts down the toilet. We live in a small town with one water reserve, and educated ourselves about the local used water filtration system. The fact that nappies end up as compost post-filtration is a great plus for me personally.
- Aesthetically prefer the look of bright colored gPants to conventional diapers.
- The plastic pouches get stained. Newborn poop stains everything it touches and the pouches are no exception. Even though we wash them with soap as soon as we take them off it never makes a difference
- Spillage. If we let our son hang out in his nappy until he tells us it's time for change and he peed his weight in the meantime, the gel absorbs as much as it can take, the nappy gets heavy, slides away from the sides of the pouch and the next pee goes right out of the pouch bypassing the disposable insert entirely and through to the cotton gPants and the clothes. It's an issue mostly during the night and long day time naps. But we count at least one case in 24 hour period
- Work. We always keep the other gPant on the changing table all ready to go, so we pop the old one off and the new one on.Read more ›
DO THE JOB
SAVE THE EARTH
RECOMMEND IT TO ALL PLANET LOVERS AND NO HASSLE AT ALL
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these nappies! One of the most expensive, but worth every penny! You can use any insert you want in them. They're fab, for when baby starts moving, as so flexible. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
All would be good, just rubber waist corners are very sharp and the clips that hold the pouch inside pressing in leaving baby skin red and sore.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
My wife says she doesn't like them because they are not as convenient as the disposable ones. They need washing etc. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Cristian Romanescu
Great little nappies, giving a 4 because i wish the sizes overlapped more. The stalls are very snug on a 12lb baby but the mediums are a bit roomy.Published 11 months ago by IndiaTen
We love these nappies, much better than disposables, no leaks and when you use the disposable insert they are super absorbent. Read morePublished 14 months ago by jiggyfro
So far I'm loving these! Great longevity during the day and inserts generally keep everything in extremely well, so easy to just unclip and pop in a new one. Read morePublished 19 months ago by V S.