- Also check our best rated Reusable Nappies reviews
gNappies Guppy Green gPants, Large (10-16 kg)
|Price:||£14.23 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Soft cotton. No tight elastic around the legs, just a soft rib. Lots of gorgeous colours.
- Use with gNappies Disposable Inserts, they are Cradle To Cradle Certified Silver and break down completely in home compost (wet ones only)
- gPants are perfectly sized to reduce leaks and fit babies from newborn to toddlers
- Inside each pair of gPants is a waterproof, breathable pouch.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
gNappies cute cotton gPants are made for use with disposable inserts; for more comfort and less nappy rash.
Top Customer Reviews
DO THE JOB
SAVE THE EARTH
RECOMMEND IT TO ALL PLANET LOVERS AND NO HASSLE AT ALL
- Loving the fact that we can just wash the wet disposable inserts down the toilet. We live in a small town with one water reserve, and educated ourselves about the local used water filtration system. The fact that nappies end up as compost post-filtration is a great plus for me personally.
- Aesthetically prefer the look of bright colored gPants to conventional diapers.
- The plastic pouches get stained. Newborn poop stains everything it touches and the pouches are no exception. Even though we wash them with soap as soon as we take them off it never makes a difference
- Spillage. If we let our son hang out in his nappy until he tells us it's time for change and he peed his weight in the meantime, the gel absorbs as much as it can take, the nappy gets heavy, slides away from the sides of the pouch and the next pee goes right out of the pouch bypassing the disposable insert entirely and through to the cotton gPants and the clothes. It's an issue mostly during the night and long day time naps. But we count at least one case in 24 hour period
- Work. We always keep the other gPant on the changing table all ready to go, so we pop the old one off and the new one on.Read more ›
Other aspect is that when there is a lot of poop they overflow a bit, but washing immediately is just fine.
This is our first test so I can't compare with other brands, but I think the experience with reusable diapers is not up to our expectations, and I suppose all brands are same or worse.
Even so we hope that we can make a difference and pollute less. So it's not that bad :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I spent a lot of time making research and carefully choosing nappies for my baby and decided to go with this brand. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I really wanted to love gnappies but have been a bit disappointed. They are really nice in terms of style and are slim fitting. Read morePublished 10 months ago by MissKB1987
I love these nappies! One of the most expensive, but worth every penny! You can use any insert you want in them. They're fab, for when baby starts moving, as so flexible. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
All would be good, just rubber waist corners are very sharp and the clips that hold the pouch inside pressing in leaving baby skin red and sore.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
At first I wasn't sure this was going to work, but I started using them last week and they are not bad! Read morePublished 13 months ago by Tobin
Very breathable, slim fitting (if using a gcloth) and cute. They wash well and can be tumble dried but I don't tumble the pouches. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Rinnara
Great little nappies, giving a 4 because i wish the sizes overlapped more. The stalls are very snug on a 12lb baby but the mediums are a bit roomy.Published 19 months ago by IndiaTen
We love these nappies, much better than disposables, no leaks and when you use the disposable insert they are super absorbent. Read morePublished 21 months ago by jiggyfro