Customer reviews

fry's chocolate cream bars x 6
Price:£5.95+ Free shipping

on 21 November 2017
Making up a box of assoted plain chocolate for a friend at Christmas, this one is a favourite
on 17 June 2017
Just pricey.
on 25 September 2016
3 bars for £1 at Tesco and others. This is overpriced
on 8 June 2016
Really pleased to find these on Amazon, as I haven't been able to find them anywhere else for a long time. Some people haven't even heard of them.

They are one of my favourite chocolate bars from way way back when I was at school. Why are they so difficult to get?

They taste great - I tried one and they are just like I remember them. Half of them for me and half for my partner:) It's his birthday soon.

Highly recommended product.
on 5 July 2014
I don't seem to find fry's chocolate cream bars in the shops very often. Very few and far between,and they are my favorite.service was excellent came within a few days ,must put in another order.
on 25 April 2013
Yes 6 bars arrived, it was a surprise for my wife, however they looked as if they were old stock, they were sticky on the outside of the chocolate, not something you could enjoy giving, esp when having to pay such price for the postage! I will not be getting these again.
on 18 April 2016
Overpriced, found out after I ordered these on line that you can buy them from Tesco's for a fraction of the cost!!!
on 12 October 2015
The chocolate cream bars had NOT been stored satisfactorily and all six bars had been compromised!
on 4 May 2014
I saw these and instantly thought of how much my mum likes them. I haven't seen them in the shops for ages an my mum was well surprised to receive them.
on 15 June 2015
My friend been looking everywhere for this so was chuffed when I bought these for her.