Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

What do you want for Christmas/Birthday and Why?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Dec 2012, 22:02:58 GMT
ThePrimeXD says:
Just thought I'd see what people would like to get for Christmas/Birthday and share it with others

Posted on 21 Dec 2012, 22:56:21 GMT
G. Hanks says:
Emilia Clarke, a bouncy castle and some vaseline please. I don't think I need to say why :-)

Posted on 22 Dec 2012, 22:59:37 GMT
ShotoTiggs says:
Who?

I'm being all domesticated - I asked for a breadmaker. I've made bread from scratch by hand a few times but my Dad asked for a breadmkaer last year and I was annoyed how much better his results were than mine, and a little surprised, so I'm getting one this year. Other than that I'll get the usual new wardrobe (this is usually the only time of year I buy more than one outfit at a time) and a few games. I already have books so for once they won't figure in there.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Dec 2012, 07:47:33 GMT
RABB says:
The girl who plays Danaerys in Game of Thrones.

Posted on 23 Dec 2012, 08:27:26 GMT
AndyBSG says:
Breadmakers are brilliant.

Had one myself for a few years now and so easy to use, banana cake comes out really well!

Posted on 23 Dec 2012, 10:08:00 GMT
ShotoTiggs says:
Ah. Yeah, she is quite good looking.

Posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:46:56 GMT
djburty says:
i reckon i'm getting the blu ray complete star wars collection thingy for christmas - it was on my wish list due to my wife making me add something and now its not.

what i'd like is a week off work with no kids and no chores so i can read books, game and possibly watch all the star wars films in peace - but that's about likely to happen as Mr Hank's wish :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  21 Dec 2012
Latest post:  23 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.