Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

So, here is my plan.....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Nov 2013, 02:09:44 GMT
Devilheart says:
So, I was going to buy a new HDD to stick in my PS3 so I can abuse my PS+ subscription to the max, so I've been looking at replacement HDD and I came across one that said it was PS4 compatible, and indeed, on closer inspection, it fits all the criteria that Sony have said is required, so I bought it for £50, that's 1TB to go into my PS4 and errrr..... guess what I'll be taking out of my PS4, that's right, a 500GB HDD..... So that's 2 upgrades for the price of 1.

Just another reason why I love Sony.

Posted on 28 Nov 2013, 08:14:18 GMT
Will you still play your ps3 after the 4 arrives? I'm in the same predicament but I assumed I would just not play ps3 any longer and just sell it.

Ps... I've just received my ssd for Ps4... Only 250gb but it's a toe dipped in the water.

Posted on 28 Nov 2013, 14:00:02 GMT
Devilheart says:
I can't honestly see anything under the capacity of the provided drive (500GB) being of any use at all, I mean, the size of the save files will still be the same, right? just accessed quicker. I would rather go for a slightly slower access speed and full capacity.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2013, 14:02:38 GMT
Devilheart says:
Sorry, in reply to your other question, yes!! There will be many times over xmas when I will be glad to have my PS3, especially as my nieces and nephews are staying here for the majority of it and always nick my PS3, so I can palm them off with the old guy and spend some quality time with my new, shiny friend lol.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  28 Nov 2013
Latest post:  28 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.