Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Watch Dogs delivery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 207 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2014, 14:13:54 BST
MrJohnDoe says:
Your dedsec will come in a van, in my area the parcel guy for royal mail comes a few hours after postie so yeah in my experience royal mail is the best for any pre ordered games.

Posted on 25 May 2014, 14:56:43 BST
Gareth R says:
Delivery #1: Not Yet Dispatched :( I hope everything is ok with my order, I'm on Amazon Prime: One-Day Delivery is free :)

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2014, 15:05:58 BST
Ihsan says:
If it dont get despatched today ring them up

Posted on 25 May 2014, 15:11:46 BST
Last edited by the author on 25 May 2014, 15:12:52 BST
Fingers crossed its coming on time, can't wait for this game

Posted on 25 May 2014, 17:39:36 BST
ZetecTurbo says:
Be easier to just pick it up in store? My local postie doesn't turn up until after 2pm.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2014, 17:45:05 BST
J. Morgan says:
The reasons I shop with Amazon are:

1. Price - things tend to be cheaper
2. Not having to find parking in town.

If you want the game as fast as possible, amazon is not the way to go. Either show up at 9am at a store, or download the game digitally and have it at midnight.

Posted on 25 May 2014, 18:02:04 BST
Last edited by the author on 25 May 2014, 18:43:02 BST
Gareth R says:
@J.Morgan All my games I've had from Amazon since the free first class delivery was added sometime late last year everything has arrived early morning on release day. As for digital they release at midnight but you wont have it at midnight, on the average home internet it would be completed at the same time as the delivery might arrive at the latest. As for stores most of those will charge top price for the games at launch, if stock remains that is or they want a deposit.

I use Amazon for games because - Price as you said ;) and delivery for me so far always on time and early in the day. I did have my order with another retailer for about a year but I couldn't use my vouchers and they were charging almost £100.

Hope Amazon make a move on my order early tomorrow, or when I ring up if I have to ring up they know exactly whats happening and can give me a real answer, so far I've had a generic response even though I was promised I would be emailed an update from the warehouse team that response was one available on the website anyway in the faq section under release day delivery for games.

Edit : This is what I was told on Friday.

As the item was not release yet,suppliers is unable to provide us with the items.
Once the stocks arrived you will be notified thru email with regards to this.
I will also contact our fulfillment team to make sure that you will be notified.

[bold]then I recieved this soon after[/bold]

To confirm about the conversation earlier, I have personally contacted our fulfilment centre with regards to the item, Watch Dogs - DedSec Edition (Xbox One) for you to be updated with the delivery.

[bold]the only response I've had in regards to what I was promised is this[/bold]

We've received an update from our fulfilment centre that yes, this order includes an ASIN with a release date of Tuesday. Please note that it is COMPLETELY NORMAL for the order not to show dispatch information until Monday. This is because Amazon will dispatch the order on Monday to deliver on Tuesday. It is also normal for some customers to have dispatch information earlier, based upon the customer's geographic location and method of shipping, however the majority of customers will see their order dispatch on Monday before 10pm. This will be delivered to the customer on Tuesday.

Posted on 25 May 2014, 22:29:44 BST
Well my Dedsec for XBOX One still hasn't been dispatched yet as of 10pm on Sunday, Just contacted amazon regarding this and will i receive it on release day as tomorrow is a bank holiday, Granted I Have Amazon prime, but i'm quite sure Royal Mail don't make collections on Bank Holidays!! Smell some lies coming from Amazon!

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2014, 22:36:02 BST
Gareth R says:
Looking at other items and watch dogs you can order by 7pm tomorrow for Tuesday delivery :) its not just royal mail they do use others too including there own delivery company which has a quick response time.

@thexboxonegamer what status is your order?

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2014, 22:52:50 BST
@xbratchetG

LATEST EVENT: Order Received - 18 Feb 2014 21:40:33
DESCRIPTION: We've received your order but we haven't started preparing it for dispatch yet. The amount of time your order spends in this status can vary based on the availability of the item/s and the selected delivery option.

Posted on 26 May 2014, 08:42:15 BST
shipping companys and royal mail do pick up on bank holidays and sundays.

Posted on 26 May 2014, 08:58:14 BST
Aarron says:
Do not pre order your games months before release do it a week before. Because every time i have pre ordered a game months before it has been late. I wish Amazon was a first come, first serve store but its not.

Posted on 26 May 2014, 09:03:13 BST
Supposedly getting my copy tomorrow as I have prime... we'll see haha

Posted on 26 May 2014, 09:45:51 BST
J. Morgan says:
If prime has nothing to do with the royal mail, it makes sense that prime orders are sent last. They don't need to be in the royal mail system in advance to arrive on the day.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2014, 10:08:06 BST
Ihsan says:
they probably using the next day guarantee royal mail delivery

Posted on 26 May 2014, 11:11:06 BST
John says:
Mine is waiting in Truro Mail Centre, which is 9 miles from me! Damn it its soooo close. Also Amazon said it was next day delivery, however they dispatched it friday. Those lies!

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2014, 11:16:59 BST
J. Morgan says:
Go collect it. As long as you bring proof of ID and address they should let you.

It's because its bank holiday, normally they would dispatch monday night. I'm not sure if you were kidding or not. if you were just ignore that bit.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2014, 11:29:28 BST
John says:
Wasn't kidding, it is only 9 miles from me, but i can't collect today any way. Not too fussed as i was expecting it tommorow. Only a few more hours left.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2014, 11:30:02 BST
Ihsan says:
they probably got told not to deliver it until 27th release day thats why its waiting they cant deliver it early

Posted on 26 May 2014, 11:34:02 BST
Gareth R says:
All prime members or one day delivery choosers go check your order, my order is now on its way :D It will be delivered tomorrow and its with the Amazon delivery company :)

Posted on 26 May 2014, 11:51:26 BST
You lot are lucky! Mine is still showing as Not Been Dispatched, Think i might have to get on the phone to Amazon, you have taken £87 out my account though! Time to see what the hell is going on!

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2014, 11:53:46 BST
Ihsan says:
Do it and that £87 is probably just a authorisation procedure

Posted on 26 May 2014, 12:10:28 BST
This is the same thing on release date for every big game. Amazon CPT's arent until 6pm, so most of them wont dispatch until 6 at the latest. if it hasn't been dispatched at 6 then that is when you need to worry and call them.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2014, 12:18:01 BST
I Just called them and they said they will look into it, and when i get of the phone to them it changes to preparing for dispatch, Coincidence I think Not!

Posted on 26 May 2014, 12:26:56 BST
actually it probably is.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  50
Total posts:  207
Initial post:  19 May 2014
Latest post:  18 Jun 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers