Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

The official RATS/Amazon (reboot) PS3 Clan ... Episode 1 The Phantom Moderator

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8701-8725 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on 25 May 2012, 16:02:22 BST
Greggles says:
Kirkintilloch - Ecclesmachan - Tilicoutry - Kilmarknock to name but a few commonly misprounouced places.

Although there's a wee toon up near Perth that I think bears relevance to you lot....it's called Killin ;)

[Sorry for the drop - I get this Day to Day at work so thought I'd share my wisdom!]

Posted on 25 May 2012, 16:08:13 BST
Bath

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2012, 16:09:24 BST
Long Benton (I've got a...)

New Biggin (I want a...)

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2012, 16:15:36 BST
Small world, married in kirkudbright and just been to killin on holiday lol

Posted on 25 May 2012, 16:19:28 BST
Bozz says:
Slaithwaite in Huddersfield is pronounced Sla-Wit, no-one from outside the HD postcode area ever gets that one right

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2012, 16:29:30 BST
lol Bozz, maybe it's actually that nobody inside the HD postcode actually realises it's not pronounced that way. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2012, 16:52:30 BST
Greggles says:
On holiday in Killin - lol you were chillin in killin...I'll go now eh?

Posted on 25 May 2012, 18:07:43 BST
Bunny says:
or he was on holiday with the chillin (& Missus) in Killin

Posted on 26 May 2012, 23:23:40 BST
Sanchez says:
Had to go hunting for this thread. Been playing a lot of Dirt Showdown and I love it. Very well put together and I like to subtle changes from Dirt 3. However that the point isn't it! This game is really a missing mode from Dirt 3, I'm not saying D3 was lacking but Showdown is nothing new.... At all. Joyriding is exactly the same, to the extent that I believe the missions And activities are exactly the same. Multiplayer is great fun for the simple reason that the game modes are built - for fun.

so for fun 8/10 for originality 2/10.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012, 23:28:20 BST
Nick says:
So it could really have been a big DLC?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 May 2012, 08:16:39 BST
Last edited by the author on 28 May 2012, 08:59:43 BST
morning all! first post since sat night?

well; like a stupid english person i burnt myself to a crisp on sat afternoon. now half my face is coming off, and my arms and legs are in alot of pain. yay!

nice to be in the cool office :)

Posted on 28 May 2012, 08:43:33 BST
Lol Phil, I'm in the same club, not as bad but still burnt. Walked to the shops in a vest top and back, now my shoulders and back of the neck are red and sore. Didn't enjoy having to put a sirt on this morning to come in to the office!

Morning all,

So how is everyone?

Don't forget #WNG this week is RDR.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 May 2012, 09:01:35 BST
on saturday i sat in the sun for approx 8 hours..........could've been worse tho. blistering on my face, but my arms and legs are just red and sore. at least there's no sunstroke etc :)

Posted on 28 May 2012, 09:50:11 BST
chrissy1977 says:
Morning,

People are crazy sitting out in the sun for so long! I did a couple of hours on Sat and Sun and that's enough for me. Seen too many people end up in agony and serious burns after sitting out too long.

Apparently it's gonna be cloudy tomorrow. Boooo....

Posted on 28 May 2012, 10:17:29 BST
DaytonaX says:
Morning all,
Phil, you've heard of sun lotion or sun cream right? or a hat? or long sleeve light cotton top?
#advicefrommummyrats.co.uk

Posted on 28 May 2012, 11:30:00 BST
Bozz says:
Morning All!

Back in work after a 6 week lay off, kinda glad to be back if im honest!

Thinking of treating myself to a new game and kinda stuck on what to get MP / GRFS / Something else....

Posted on 28 May 2012, 11:40:45 BST
heard Max Pain is good,

Not heard if the GRFS MP work well on PS3 yet.

I'm looking to pre order Borderlands 2, but its not out til November time.

Are you in to RPG's? Kingdoms of Amular is a great game, its not too seriouas like Skyrim but i thought it had good playability with lots of side quests. the story is a bit poor and you spend most of the time following the side quest stories as they are more understandable. Good game for £20 if you can get it.

Posted on 28 May 2012, 12:00:01 BST
Bozz says:
Hmmm, loved Skyrim, but never finished it, and really struggled to get into any other RPGs apart from Mess Effect. I just dont really have the time for RPGs I dont think

Never played Borderlands and think I may have missed that boat as I am told its pretty bland on your own

Posted on 28 May 2012, 12:26:50 BST
Bozz do you have PS+
Borderlands is a great game, £9 odd on PSN £8 odd if you have PS+ if you see me online i'll play it with you.

I never liked Skyrim, too bleak and depressing and far too many abilities to rank up. But i liked KoA, it simplified it a bit so that i could enjoy the game.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 May 2012, 12:34:46 BST
Last edited by the author on 28 May 2012, 12:35:28 BST
WRT sunburn:

"too many people end up in agony and serious burns"

tbf i wouldn't call it series burns. i'm sitting at my desk slowly pulling my face off and somewhat resemble 2-face off arkham city/the dark knight as one side is more affected than the other, but it's all good lol :)

"you've heard of sun lotion or sun cream right? or a hat? or long sleeve light cotton top?"

i am all that is english man; yes i will probs die of skin cancer before my time, but meh. at least i look unique at work now. children flee from me!

Posted on 28 May 2012, 12:43:59 BST
""too many people end up in agony and serious burns"

tbf i wouldn't call it series burns. i'm sitting at my desk slowly pulling my face off and somewhat resemble 2-face off arkham city/the dark knight as one side is more affected than the other, but it's all good lol :)"

Agreed, i'm red and my shoulders don't like being rubbed but i wouldn't say i'm in agony

"you've heard of sun lotion or sun cream right? or a hat? or long sleeve light cotton top?"

Yes and i reguarly use one or both, but didn't think walking to the shops and back would cause this. The walk in total was about an hour, which includes walking in and out of the shops.

Posted on 28 May 2012, 12:46:42 BST
yeah i'm not in agony lol. just look stupid

#chrissycan'thandleit

Posted on 28 May 2012, 12:57:19 BST
Bozz says:
Yeah I got PS+

Not sure about Borderlands, it just doesnt grab me. Plus I feel like buying a game on an actual disc from an actual shop with actual money. Old School!

Posted on 28 May 2012, 13:00:28 BST
Your SO prehistoric!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 May 2012, 13:02:57 BST
Bozz says:
CHANGE IS NOT GOOD!
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  123
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  17 Nov 2011
Latest post:  26 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer