Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Playstation Vita Clan Thread 2 (They said it would never happen)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 27 Sep 2013, 11:02:56 BST
Bauer says:
I would love that !!

Does anyone know when Borderlands 2 is Vita bound ? .. I may be tempted to try it on Vita, even though I really wasnt a fan of BL1

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Sep 2013, 11:06:54 BST
Nothing more specific than '2014' announced as yet

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Sep 2013, 12:28:51 BST
Will ther be a discount if you already have it on the ps3?

Posted on 27 Sep 2013, 12:42:36 BST
djburty says:
i doubt there will be a discount for borderlands 2 because they can't prove purchase unless you bought it through the ps store and then just giving digital owners a discount would be unfair on those with a physical copy - although they may not sell it at the full price of the original either; so that may count as a discount? :) i will buy it again for the vita as it just would be awesome to have it available on a handheld.

Posted on 27 Sep 2013, 13:05:46 BST
Last edited by the author on 27 Sep 2013, 13:06:01 BST
Lol i did get it off of PSN for £20 so i'm hoping they do it on cross buy, then i'd hope i can just go select to dl the vita version.

I can but hope. It's a long shot but fingers crossed.

Posted on 28 Sep 2013, 09:56:04 BST
AdamD says:
really long gameplay video of Tearaway if anyone's interested. Looks really good :)

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/09/27/tearaway-for-ps-vita-looking-grand-in-lengthy-gameplay-clip/

Posted on 30 Sep 2013, 08:19:52 BST
Last edited by the author on 30 Sep 2013, 08:21:29 BST
Bunk says:
Howdy all! Just noticed this thread and thought I'd introduce myself!! Please feel free to add me to psn, my user name is psykotik101!!
Had a vita since launch day and I think it's finally coming into its own. Recently got kzm and walking dead which are both amazing! Walking dead even comes with the 400 day's add on, though for 15 quid you expect something extra!! Kzm is the best handheld fps ever bar none!! Been waiting for something this epic since finishing uncharted!!
I am most looking forward to borderlands 2 and arkham origins blackgate!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2013, 08:53:11 BST
Last edited by the author on 30 Sep 2013, 08:53:55 BST
Bauer says:
Howdy there Bunk, May i be the first to welcome you to the land of Handheld goodness. We all love KZM too, I am tempted by Walking Dead myself , but I bought the whole lot once already and struggling to justify spending the dollar again, the PS4 fund needs it.

I do Have Batman on pre order, im not a fan of Borderlands so jury is still out on that.

Posted on 30 Sep 2013, 10:19:37 BST
Also looking forward to Borderlands 2. Enjoyed it on the PS3 but I think it'll be a killer experience on Vita. The wife confirmed last night that she's getting me Batman for my birthday which is sweet :)

Bauer I played through Walking Dead on PS3 and loved it. Picked it up on Vita but i'm struggling to motivate myself to finish it as I already know what happens. It I wasn't a trophy haw pursuing an easy plat i'd have already given up!

Posted on 30 Sep 2013, 10:49:44 BST
Bunk says:
Batman May have to be a Christmas present. Don't like having to wait but November is my daughter's first birthday, so muchos expense!! Plus we only have 200 quid in the ps4 fund at the mo so any spare money goes into that. It will be mine!!

Posted on 30 Sep 2013, 11:05:32 BST
Bauer says:
"Picked it up on Vita but i'm struggling to motivate myself to finish it as I already know what happens"

This is what im worrying about, as much as I loved it, i question the replayability, in fact I think it may harm the experience. I mean you may out that your decisions didnt impact the game that much when you choose different ones?

Posted on 30 Sep 2013, 12:13:52 BST
Yeah I could see that although I'm finding i'm making predominantly the same choices just because thats my moral code.

*****Walking Dead Spoiler Ahead******

For example in episode 1 you can choose to save Duck or Hershels son. Choosing Hershels son would have potentially changed the majority of the game for me second time around but I can't bring myself to not save a child. My own flipping morals are ruining replayability even further!

*****Spoiler End*****

I truly think from attempting a second playthrough it's a game I should've just enjoyed once.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2013, 13:00:39 BST
*********************Walking Dead Spoilers****************
TWD only gives you the illusion of choice & infact very little changes what ever decisions you make
***************end Spoiler**********************************

Great game though & I'm enjoying playing through again on the Vita

Posted on 30 Sep 2013, 14:12:10 BST
djburty says:
i stopped playing WD on the ps3 when I heard of the vita version - and I had a load of ps3 games to get through anyhow. I started WD again last week, but can't decide whether I prefer the touchscreen or the standard controls - i'm veering towards the standard controls.

I had a few games on the KZM as well and made it to Ace of Diamonds despite having some shocking scores. My positve K/D ratio is probably history :)

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2013, 15:52:48 BST
Bauer says:
*********************Walking Dead Spoilers****************
TWD only gives you the illusion of choice & infact very little changes what ever decisions you make
***************end Spoiler**********************************

Thats exactly as expected then, it gives that illusion very well tho lol, so replaying the game would kind of spoil it then

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2013, 16:33:31 BST
I recently rebought TWD in a PSN sale after previously playing it all the way through on the 360. I made a majority of the same choices but still really enjoyed it, more than I thought I would.

Posted on 1 Oct 2013, 14:45:58 BST
djburty says:
i think tomorrow will see the release of Worms on the vita - i know the game is a bit ubiquitous, but I love worms and so it is a must buy for me. Anyone else getting it and would be up for some online mp?

Posted on 1 Oct 2013, 14:49:53 BST
Mr. S. Lewis says:
Ill definately be buying Worms - Brings back memories of countless nights playing Worms Armegedon and World Party.

Posted on 1 Oct 2013, 16:07:57 BST
Last edited by the author on 1 Oct 2013, 16:09:28 BST
I will be getting worms and will be up for some mp, but unfortunately will be going on holiday on Friday, so will be AWOL for about 10 days. Apparently not coming out until the 9th?

Posted on 1 Oct 2013, 17:07:05 BST
djburty says:
darnit - you're right - it is the 9th October - for some reason i thought it was the the first week of october. oh well, another week on KZM :)

Posted on 1 Oct 2013, 17:39:02 BST
Otaku Guy says:
Dang, Worms is oldschool..still have original on mega drive, along with armagedon and wp.
Might have to look into it.

Posted on 5 Oct 2013, 08:35:18 BST
AdamD says:
tune in to see everyone saying they're getting worms... ;)

Seems sony are considering ps4/vita bundles more and more as they're talking to retailers about it now.

Posted on 5 Oct 2013, 12:11:52 BST
djburty says:
Dragon's crown is also out next week - my vita backlog just keeps growing - I'm currently focusing on atelier totori , but i have so many games i've yet to complete.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Oct 2013, 20:27:08 BST
Dragon's Crown looks wonderful to me - I am very tempted but sadly Pokemon X and Y is out next week and thats a time sapper right there - still may pick up DC as it looks right up my street.

Also looking forward to Battlefield 4, Killzone 4 and Watchdogs on my Vita too ;)

Posted on 5 Oct 2013, 21:21:31 BST
Otaku Guy says:
Luckily Diablo seems to have lost my interest for now, so should be able to fit in DC with Atelier Meruru, Which Im quite enjoying so far.
Will definetly be getting pokemon X or Y, Ive not read up anything on them and am really excited.
Just hope I can transfer the previous gens pokes over as I finally completed the pokedex last gen!
‹ Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  88
Total posts:  2166
Initial post:  5 Sep 2013
Latest post:  1 Apr 2017

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers