Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > television discussion forum

The complete Daria dvd, uk release?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Apr 2010 21:41:25 BDT
SarahMcB says:
The brilliant animated series is being released in the US in May but I was wondering if anyone knows if we're going to get it over here? It used to be on on channel 5 when I was a kid & I'd love to see it again, really intelligent animated comedy, they don't make it like that any more!

Posted on 24 Jun 2010 13:36:26 BDT
I. Young says:
I agree it is the most underatted animation sereis and a lot sharper than Mike Judge's previous sereis Beavis and Butthead.

Posted on 11 Aug 2010 13:56:43 BDT
D. Lucas says:
I love Daria, and typical, there's no news of a UK DVD release. I used to watch this show religiously on MTV, and when it was on Paramount comedy channel. We never get good 90s entertainment released on DVD in the UK. I've had to order my Fran Drescher DVDs from some country I don't even know the name of!

Posted on 26 Oct 2013 23:30:47 BDT
John Gammon says:
A complete boxset seems to be out now, at not a bad price considering it's 1586 minutes long. (However, I've recently bought three different Daria DVDs for a quid a piece from my local Poundshop.)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the television discussion forum (644 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  21 Apr 2010
Latest post:  26 Oct 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions