Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > television discussion forum

Can you suggest a new TV show for me like Chuck

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Oct 2012 17:50:39 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Oct 2012 17:57:03 BDT
Can you suggest to me a tv show I can watch that is like chuck I loved the Sarah and Chuck romance it was brilliant I also love Spy stuff and Action is there any good TV shows like this I know Chuck is the greatest show on TV but I need another one to watch now this is finished.

Shows I have watched are:
Alias
Lost
Spooks
Sopranos
Dexter

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Oct 2012 20:17:08 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Oct 2012 20:17:19 BDT
Nikita - Season 1 [DVD] Nikita is a spy show which is a bit like Alias. There are two seasons currently on Dvd. Dollhouse - Season 1-2 [DVD] Also Dollhouse which is like a sci-fi spy show. Hope I helped!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Oct 2012 20:20:53 BDT
Thank you but I have both of those :)

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Oct 2012 20:23:47 BDT
The X-Files? Especially if you enjoy main character romance...

Posted on 11 Oct 2012 21:55:25 BDT
C Murr says:
Anything by J.J.Abrams should get you out of a fix! Try Fringe, Scandal, Revolution, Homeland, Firefly. If you like the will they/won't they theme then Castle is worth a look too.
Breaking Bad, The Unit. There should be something there to take your fancy.

Posted on 26 Oct 2012 12:04:52 BDT
tallis says:
Have you tried Warehouse 13? It's got the light-heartedness of Chuck without being an actual comedy.

Posted on 29 Oct 2012 12:19:04 GMT
Paul Tapner says:
There was a show called Jake 2.0 that was on about 9 years ago, which also involved a computer nerd being turned into a super spy via technology. In this case nanites. It was more serious in tone than chuck though. Not sure if it's ever come out on dvd.

Posted on 30 Oct 2012 09:21:18 GMT
Ian Williams says:
Try Eureka (UK title: A town like/called Eureka). Warm and funny and constantly surprising in which a down to earth lawman and his teenage daughter finds himself sheriff of a townful of eccentric genius scientists.

Posted on 2 Nov 2012 11:56:24 GMT
Wezzo says:
If you like the dramas that don't take themselves too seriously, try Psych.

Posted on 2 Nov 2012 22:19:15 GMT
Have you tried Castle (comedy/drama cop show)? sub plot is romance with the leads

Posted on 3 Nov 2012 00:02:02 GMT
I like Prison Break, I know it's not exactly what you suggested but somebody recommended it to me after I'd finished watching 24!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the television discussion forum (645 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  10 Oct 2012
Latest post:  3 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions