Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Subscribe and Save discussion forum

Announcement

Frequently asked questions

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 121 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2016 08:21:33 BDT
popcorn says:
Thank you bonballs

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Aug 2016 17:18:42 BDT
bonbails says:
It is easy to add an item to your existing subscribe and save account as long as it is listed as S&S. You will also see one off delivery option for item. Click on S&S option and it will be added to your account. You can choose frequency of item delivery as well ie. Every 2 months. Amazon will always email to advise order has been placed. Hope this is helpful.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Aug 2016 12:20:54 BDT
Last edited by the author on 4 Aug 2016 12:23:33 BDT
Not every item is eligible for S&S. When you go to add an S&S item to your basket, you should see an option to just buy it normally, or to add it to your subscriptions.

This link should show you everything that's eligible for S&S:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Subscribe-Save-Health-Beauty-Grocery/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&node=423139031&linkCode=sl2&tag=richi-21&linkId=b3c9dadf80669028a303ce883b46d7e7

Posted on 4 Aug 2016 10:52:37 BDT
popcorn says:
How do I add an item to my subscribe and save account? I have dog food every month and I am trying to add ginger drink sachets to come with the dog food every month.
Jean

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Aug 2016 17:18:35 BDT
Amazon accounts are free, you must have bought something on Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Aug 2016 17:17:45 BDT
Yes

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jul 2016 09:06:29 BDT
bonbails says:
No, you can't be charged for non purchase. You can skip items if not required. You can also set frequency of items to your requirements. Hope this is helpful.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2016 17:05:57 BDT
No, you can customise the frequency of the delivery, up to 6 months. And you can also tell Amazon to skip certain orders

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2016 16:59:50 BDT
Flor M. says:
If I'm subscribe to 'Subscribe & Save' does that means that I have to make orders every month? What happen if I don't need to make any purchase in 6 months? Will I be charged?
Thanks,

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2016 12:10:19 BDT
firmbutfair says:
Many thanks, but I have not had a confirmation email. When I pressed the button to say order it came up with a confirmation message that it had been done, but no email. It has not appeared in my orders as I said earlier, hence my concern.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2016 11:00:44 BDT
bonbails says:
Not normally, but if you have confirmation email then ok. I would suggest you check your subscribe and save orders list to clarify further. Hope this helps with your question

Posted on 5 Jul 2016 10:38:48 BDT
firmbutfair says:
Anybody know why the item I have apparently added to my subscribe and save list has not appeared on my list of subscriptions despite a confirmation to say it has, have tried twice now, does it take time to catch up?

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jun 2016 09:33:45 BDT
Simple...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us/
I usually have good results with the Chat option, but there are email and phone links there too.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2016 18:58:33 BDT
WendyB says:
Hi - you need to contact customer services, you may have inadvertently clicked on the Subscribe & Save option at the checkout, rather than buying an item as a one-off purchase.

You could call Amazon on UK Freephone 0800 496 1081 (General Enquiries) - keep on holding the line as there is a long recorded message then a long pause before you get connected...

This link goes to a post about Prime which also contains some alternative contact options:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/subscribe_and_save_discussions/ref=cm_cd_rvt_np?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx2H8F4YOF1PFEU&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx1YV7ZGD251Q61#CustomerDiscussionsNew

In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2016 15:11:12 BDT
bonbails says:
Hi here, that is very odd. How did they obtain your order details. I would contact customer services for an explanation and to cancel. I regularly use subscribe and save and have found them very efficient. Hope this helps.

Posted on 31 May 2016 07:32:57 BDT
Ruby jane says:
I have never asked for subscribe and save Am being sent something I do not want. What to do?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2016 01:25:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 May 2016 01:52:55 BDT
William says:
Dear Luigi. You should not leave personal details like your address on AN OPEN FORUM LIKE THIS ONE. It leaves you open to people who mean to scam you. This is a forum which any member has access to - good and bad!

You need to use the FREEPHONe number 0800 496 108. to speak to someone at AMAZON WHO MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. There may br a long recorded message and then a long silence. But if you hold on you should be able to find someone who can help.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Feb 2016 08:08:34 GMT
Yes, I have same problems and all they do is give you boxes to tick which don't address my problem and no "chat" facility. I need my goods to be left in porch,and put this on the initial form, but when I can't get to door they leave with neighbours and I can't go and collect due mobility problems,so have to wait until friends collect for me and that could be many days, so until this matter is rectified I won't order anything else. Buck up,Amazon!!

Posted on 5 Feb 2016 19:15:36 GMT
I don't' order repair denture kit why do you send me. I'm (Luigi saracino 67a lady Elizabeth house lower Richmond road sw14 7hj mortlake London

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Feb 2016 12:51:21 GMT
WendyB says:
1) For assistance from Amazon call UK Freephone 0800 496 1081 (General Enquiries) - keep on holding the line as there is a long recorded message then a long pause before you get connected...

2) Alternatively, you can request a direct and free phone-call back, when you copy and paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/1i1YR63

3) There is also a 'Contact Us' process that gives a choice of phone-back, online/text "chat", or email, via the small blue Help link top and bottom of all Amazon pages. Click on Help, then > Need more help? > Contact Us

Posted on 2 Feb 2016 23:30:56 GMT
M. Voiniciuc says:
I just realised I've been charged 19.90£ by Amazon Svcs EuropeLuxembo. I didn't know the amazon account is not free. It should be written somewhere, right? What do I have to do to to get a refund?

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2016 16:56:45 GMT
Thank you Wendy I have been wondering how to cancel free Amazon Prime before the trial ends!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jan 2016 16:05:20 GMT
Dr G says:
you can alter your delivery date so this should be possible?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2015 08:50:14 GMT
Alan G says:
I don't think so Albert. To be honest Boots have it on a very special offer from time to time and I usually buy half a dozen at that time - far cheaper than Amazon!

Posted on 14 Nov 2015 01:01:35 GMT
albert says:
is it possible to order original source shower gel through subscribe and save?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Subscribe and Save discussion forum (215 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Frequently asked questions
120 21 days ago
Amazon Prime Scam 441 1 hour ago
*** how do i get a refund for £79 / amazon prime ??*** 14 15 hours ago
Cancel my prime target me and give me back a refund please 1 15 hours ago
how to cancel prime 83 1 day ago
Amazon prime 1403 1 day ago
Amazon Prime charging me £79 907 2 days ago
I did not subscribe to amazon prime 13 5 days ago
Amazon prime refund 607 6 days ago
I need a free phone number for amazon 31 10 days ago
Price changes each month 26 10 days ago
Amazon Prime Refund 3 11 days ago

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  89
Total posts:  121
Initial post:  17 Aug 2012
Latest post:  21 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 27 customers

Search Customer Discussions