Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit
Customer Discussions > religion discussion forum

Newsflash...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Jun 2012, 20:51:39 BST
....There was chaos in the North-East of England today, as torrential rain caused flooding on a biblical scale. We're now going over to our reporter on the scene :

Reporter - " I'm outside the home of a retired shipyard worker who happens to be five hundred years old. Apparently he's been well prepared for the extreme conditions....So what exactly are you doing here?"

Pensioner - " I'm building a ship with my bare hands, using local raw materials, that will house whippets, pigeons, everything, you name it. "

Reporter - " You seem to be well prepared."

Pensioner - "Well this big bearded bloke said so. Does the weather forecast for the Evening Chronicle...and people have been reading the Chronicle for thousands of years you know. So it must be true!"

Posted on 28 Jun 2012, 22:37:43 BST
R. Kroell says:
Is there room for me and my family on that boat?
I lived my life according to the laws of the bearded guy, who calls himself God.
Me and my family don't want to get drowned! I was not mentioned in the Great Book. But now I have to die because some folks did not behave well.
Why does the bearded God wants to kill everybody, even my stock of sheep? And my new born?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jun 2012, 20:32:30 BST
ha ha ha ha ha not

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jun 2012, 01:20:30 BST
Reporter - " And after several bottles of brown ale, the retired shipyard worker stripped naked, cursed his family, and was then elected as the local councilor for the BNP....well stranger things have happened."
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the religion discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
165 12 days ago
The Christian project has failed as Christians vote against everything Jesus stood for 355 1 minute ago
Gas Bag 708 4 hours ago
Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- instead of persuasion to a better way of life? 7 4 hours ago
So, What does Yahweh, God or Allah have to say about the recent Grenfell Tower horror? 23 1 day ago
Book (Snapping of the American Mind) shows Harvard tests showing parental neglect causes homosexuality 1423 2 days ago
Discover Magazine article ("Earth's Water Is Older Than The Sun') matches the Bible book of Genesis 368 3 days ago
EWTN.CO.UK is a very fine British Catholic Channel and website 2 3 days ago
Are atheists completely anti God or just anti religion? 1107 12 days ago
Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you? 49 12 days ago
When you reach the age of reason, will you reject supernatural religion? 6 12 days ago
The Power of Prayer. 5595 13 days ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  religion discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  28 Jun 2012
Latest post:  30 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.