Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > religion discussion forum

good-bye folks

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 232 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 17:16:53 BST
Bearman says:
I rest my case.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 17:19:06 BST
AJ Murray says:
Spin says to Stu:

-"...I shall remind you and those reading those posts that you, not I, offered a hand of friendship..."

Why would Stu offering a hand of friendship be something that reflects badly on Stu?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 17:22:48 BST
Stu says:
I know Sheldon, I take no notice of what he says mate cos I know he's drunk or high.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 17:27:39 BST
Stu says:
Excellent AJ, just been back and had a look myself ahah. the guy must be drunk already thanks AJ.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 17:38:50 BST
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 17:55:20 BST
Stu says:
I HAVE NOT said my daughter's mother does what she demands as I left one word out of that post and changed it immediately, I suffer from epilepsy, I have had two operations on my right ear for deafness, post fit I suffer memory loss, my interview with the NSPCC is next Wednesday 2pm -3.30pm. I will be seeing my neurologist may17th 11-30pm. I really do not care whether you believe me or not I know the truth that is good enough for me.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 18:17:54 BST
Kleist says:
Hi stu. I would ignore the waste of space if I were you. I do.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 18:23:07 BST
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 18:23:40 BST
Stu says:
You know Tony I think you are right, from now on he's on ignore.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 18:25:58 BST
Kleist says:
I would stu, he's a nasty little dishonest would-be bully. I expect everyone he knows ignores him by now, that's why he is always on here.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 18:35:29 BST
Stu says:
I expect so Tony, just that I don't like putting posters on ignore if you know what I mean, only got Tom and mad maz before now so he makes the three in joyous company?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 18:51:08 BST
Snowyflake says:
Spin has me on ignore. I don't have anyone on ignore. Apparently, he can't handle the truth when the stupidity in his posts is pointed out to him. Yet, he has the temerity to point to Stu and criticise him.

Unbelievable.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 19:09:48 BST
Stu says:
Hi Frankie love, hope you are well love, I am but the weather is awful again, windy and rainy so no throwing the ball for the dog today I'm afraid, never mind might be brighter tomorrow.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 19:25:01 BST
Last edited by the author on 2 Apr 2014, 19:25:21 BST
Kleist says:
Hi stu,

I don't like putting people on ignore. I only have Spin and Bradders permanently on ignore (there are others I ignore at times). Bradders because he blocks up pages with worthless dross; Spin because he is Spin. But I often have a look to see if matters have changed. If anything Spin has got more dishonest and desperate and Bradders is just the same.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 19:31:13 BST
Snowyflake says:
I'm very well, stu, thanks for asking. I will say that CGG is right about one thing....don't tell others your personal information because gits like Spit will use it against you. Unfortunately, people like him exist and there is little that can be done when one is born stupid.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 19:31:25 BST
A customer says:
Good answer and good luck with your appointments Stu.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 19:38:22 BST
Stu says:
Thank-you T.G. Much appreciated.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 20:13:41 BST
If they read a few of your posts I'd guess they'd send the money back, fake Buddhist.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 20:16:16 BST
It's for the best mate, he's such a coward he goes after you every time, he has't the male appendages to go after people he knows will either ignore him or give it back. Fake Buddhist is a typical stupid bully...I'm guessing he has no friends in real life, and very low self esteem, hence his need to feel better on here by being a keyboard warrior.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 21:02:27 BST
Stu says:
I know it is Sheldon, I wasn't going to lose the friends I have on here by leaving for good this time, it's easier to put spilar or snip on ignore is it not?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 21:24:01 BST
Absolutely, he'll go crazy desperate for attention now as well. Good luck with your interview buddy, my charity cycle ride is in three days. Last meeting tonight, all sorted.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 21:32:43 BST
Stu says:
What time do you all set off Sheldon?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 22:14:07 BST
Last edited by the author on 2 Apr 2014, 22:14:54 BST
10:00 start, have to take my truck to starting point with 4 bikes, my wife will drive it home. It's 60 miles so planning for 6 to 7 hours with stops. Hopefully. Will take painkillers with me in case my back kicks off. It was sort of ok this week and during last weekend's 53 miler, so hopefully they'll not be needed. Will let you know how it all pans out buddy. We've raised half the target of £4000 so far, with a dinner and auction to come after ride. Best of all our friend who broke his back last year in a cycle accident, and is the reason we organised this to raise the money he had planned, will be accompanying us on the ride with two guests, 30 riders in all.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 22:23:00 BST
Stu says:
Best of luck with your bike ride mate, give the chap who broke his back a shake of the hand from me will you. make sure you all do it as I will be cheering on from here.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014, 22:25:53 BST
Thank you buddy. I will do.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the religion discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
170 1 day ago
Atheists 101 28 minutes ago
Worldwide troll association official post forum. 126 15 hours ago
Gas Bag 862 16 hours ago
Religion and Science 359 1 day ago
Discover Magazine article ("Earth's Water Is Older Than The Sun') matches the Bible book of Genesis 413 1 day ago
Book (Snapping of the American Mind) shows Harvard tests showing parental neglect causes homosexuality 1447 1 day ago
Can you accept that Man is greater than God? 204 1 day ago
Which commandments do you think are superior; Yahweh’s or Gnostic Christianity’s? 104 1 day ago
If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian. 25 2 days ago
"Transgender" folk accepted into the Anglican Church... 207 5 days ago
A question to atheists who care enough about organised religion to have a strong opinion of the existance of god/gods 684 12 days ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  religion discussion forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  232
Initial post:  12 Mar 2014
Latest post:  9 Sep 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.