Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > religion discussion forum

The best atheist quotes to challenge the religious mind.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 3101-3125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jun 2012 14:53:18 BDT
C. A. Small says:
STOP POSTING THIS ADVERT FOR YOUR DROSS.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jun 2012 14:54:50 BDT
TomC says:
I suggest you give it an appropriate review. I already have.

Posted on 1 Jun 2012 15:12:11 BDT
R. Kroell says:
Wondering, if he is the author of this book and uses this way to sell it, why does his path to eternal spiritual beauty not lead him to honesty?
Why not advertising his book by using his real name?

Posted on 1 Jun 2012 15:12:50 BDT
R. Kroell says:
By the way:
Was the Remove Tom M Discussion "removed"?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jun 2012 15:18:59 BDT
C. A. Small says:
RK, yes it looks like the amazon gnomes pulled it.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jun 2012 15:25:52 BDT
.. it's just a coincidence!

Posted on 3 Jun 2012 22:35:34 BDT
R. Kroell says:
"If god created frogs, why did he not put them on every remote island" quoted by Charles Darwin.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2012 22:41:14 BDT
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 3 Jun 2012 22:51:13 BDT
R. Kroell says:
Well, that is the case! God created you? A proof that god does not exist.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2012 22:58:24 BDT
Spin says:
Kroell: of course "God" does not exist. I doubt my presence makes a difference....If you think so, then you are subscribing me with more influence than I actually have. =)

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jun 2012 15:13:08 BDT
Awful. Words really struggle to describe your book...

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jul 2012 13:37:21 BDT
Yea I', good thanks! Why you ask?

Posted on 28 Jul 2012 18:26:26 BDT
One of the worst thing ever is to not understand the tactic of the devil to confuse you into thinking Jesus Christ is one of many myths. Atheists, muslims, satanists, secularists, scientologists, agnostics, buddhists, spiritualists, taoists, sikhs, hindus and whatever kind of -ist you want to call yourself, you are still misguided. The problem you have is that you are on the same team and yet to try to speak to "religious" people as if you are the only sane ones. If you are against Jesus, you are on the losing side.

First of all, non-believers try to solve spiritual questions with natural answers. You want to fill the faith-shaped hole in your spirit with scientific logic and reason. How long must you try to pound down believers when the real person you want to quiet down is your own conscience telling you that you need help in your situation. Unfortunately your pride and desire to be seen as great debators and arguers is going to lead you away from the One who has your well-being at heart.

I know there are those of you who will read this and humble yourself enough in private to ask Jesus to show you that He is real in a way that means something to you. I encourage you to find a bible-based church that does not shy away from Jesus. Don't let people who profess to be Christians but display contrary behaviour put you off; it's not about them but all about Jesus.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jul 2012 20:24:27 BDT
I fully agree with Matsokotere's post - I would add that Jesus has paved the way for us to know God. Without Jesus there is no way to knowing God. He himself said: "No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him;" John 6:44

It is Jehovah God who knows people's hearts and draws them to learning about His Son, Jesus and his role in God's purpose. Only humble people can be drawn - the wicked do not have a heart response.

Posted on 28 Jul 2012 21:50:21 BDT
Last edited by the author on 28 Jul 2012 21:53:51 BDT
RM,

Jesus is just one religious myth out of thousands. That fanatics tell themselves it is any way different from Biliku, Zeus or Bacchus simply shows their inability to reason. They would almost be comical if they weren't constantly trying to control other people's lives.

Posted on 28 Jul 2012 21:55:41 BDT
Spin says:
Religious and moral "laws" are a fantasy, but scientific and jurisprudential laws are real...?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jul 2012 22:04:03 BDT
DB says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 28 Jul 2012 23:23:19 BDT
Last edited by the author on 28 Jul 2012 23:25:18 BDT
Your inability to face facts shows your cowardice; your denials and lying amount to less than nothing.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2012 07:51:37 BDT
DB says:

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2012 08:41:09 BDT
C. A. Small says:
RM; Jesus is just one of many thousands of myths. Nothing more.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2012 08:44:48 BDT
C. A. Small says:
Db- very funny, really. Stating that your imaginary god exists over and over again does not make it true.

Posted on 29 Jul 2012 08:44:48 BDT
Thanks, yet again, for proving me right. And for showing us the sheer depth of your dishonesty.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2012 08:46:00 BDT
C. A. Small says:
DB- you being bored does not make Ryan incorrect. Ryan is spot on.

Posted on 29 Jul 2012 09:04:53 BDT
DB says:

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2012 09:11:23 BDT
CAS -

Stalemate!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the religion discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
158 2 days ago
Book (Snapping of the American Mind) shows Harvard tests showing parental neglect causes homosexuality 909 2 hours ago
Why are atheists without theism, which is to say why are atheists, atheists? 50 2 hours ago
Is President Trump right. Should we ban all Muslims and start deporting them in large amounts until they can prove they can accept civillisation and modern practices. I'm sure we all like history but the dark ages were the dark ages. 897 2 hours ago
How do Christians decide which rules in the bible should be obeyed? 92 3 hours ago
Gay habits and God. Smokers and the devil. 285 3 hours ago
if you don't like and don't believe in religion nobody says you are religiousphobic. So where did the liberal myth of Islamaphobia come from. 9 5 hours ago
A Syrian refugee with a criminal past and a history of assaults in Germany has today killed a woman with a machete. Come here, come to us said Merkel. She MUST STAND DOWN NOW. 29 5 hours ago
The thread for all religion bashing homosexuals to come OUT on. You know you want to, George Michael never looked behind him when he came out. 23 7 hours ago
The Virgin Mary. Mother of a God. the Epitome of Female purity and devotion to the Male 0 9 hours ago
The Power of Prayer. 2055 20 hours ago
Why did it take precisely 7 days, not more or less, for Jahwah,God or Allah to create the universe? 70 1 day ago

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  religion discussion forum
Participants:  87
Total posts:  3213
Initial post:  19 Feb 2012
Latest post:  17 Jul 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions