Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > politics discussion forum

Reasons to be ashamed to be British.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 526-550 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2012, 11:15:28 BST
lol not only is that a gem but "which is very annoying to the husband"

Damn you, you thoughtless, selfish she-devil !! hah

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2012, 11:20:43 BST
HA HA. I know, countless times I've kicked off with wor lass for her excessive flappage

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 11:40:15 BST
Last edited by the author on 24 Apr 2012, 11:41:05 BST
Catholics and Protestants hate each other do they?

How come its a well known fact that the seniors of the Orange Lodges all marry Catholic women?

As for the racists protesting they don't find women of colour attractive. So if Naomi or Beyonce sat on your lap you would get up and sit in another seat?

That is not racism that is just being introverted and gay, like the Skinheads from the 80's. Is being racist just a cover up for a hidden man love?

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 11:44:40 BST
"Catholics and Protestants hate each other do they"

Don't know what NI was, and to some extent still is, like then ?

"As for the racists protesting they don't find women of colour attractive. So if Naomi or Beyonce sat on your lap you would get up and sit in another seat?

That is not racism that is just being introverted and gay, like the Skinheads from the 80's. Is being racist just a cover up for a hidden man love?"

What are you on about now ?

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 11:48:19 BST
Thanks for repeating the post but try and tackle the questions are perhaps there is a blockage between the groin and the brain that needs surgery?

Caroline book him in the clinic!!!!!!

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 11:57:28 BST
Last edited by the author on 24 Apr 2012, 12:05:29 BST
I'll repeat again seeing as the most simple of questions seems to have gone over your head...

What are you on about now ?
And regarding your disbelief of Catholic/Protestant hate - don't you know what NI was and is like ?
Why do you keep on about racists, sex and homosexuality ? Maybe you're trying to cover a hidden man love ? ;)

Would I get up and move seats if either of them sat on me. Yes.
Is being racist a cover for homosexuality. I don't think so, no. As I'd already said in a previous post. I don't think racism has anything sexual about it, be it hetero or homo orientated.

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 12:03:55 BST
Any hatred caused by religion is pathetic and unnecessary so I hope they continue killing each other - the less fanatic morons in the world the better.
Is being racist a cover for homosexuality? - No. Its hatred for a stereotype individual of the race in question in other words ignorance.

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 12:08:41 BST
Is talking about sex getting you uncomfortable, it's a normal human activity, ask your mum and dad how you arrived here.

As for man love, who cares, only those who are suppressed between groin and brain worry about this, and the secret fetishists who profess to abhor but are secret practitioners, a problem that exists for many self confessed racists- see the collapse of the National Front in the 1970's for a reality check. See Nicky Crane for a suppressant who later died of HIV.

Your inabilty to tolerate Beyonce or Naomi says it all much louder than them.

Knock knock...who's in the closet?

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 12:15:11 BST
Last edited by the author on 24 Apr 2012, 12:23:50 BST
"Is talking about sex getting you uncomfortable"

No. Why ?

"Your inabilty to tolerate Beyonce or Naomi says it all much louder than them.
Knock knock...who's in the closet?"

Knock knock - I'm not a lesbian.
I said it already.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2012, 12:23:21 BST
Squeeth says:
I wouldn't rule out a Freudian interpretation of an irrational fetish and I wouldn't assume all racists are haters, I think quite a few are cowards, mouthing racist sentiments to conform to what they think the official line is. It's the same reason that working class people with jobs can be intolerant of working class people who are unemployed, yet grovel to rich b'stards who've never done a stroke of work. Mind you the real bigots that I've met are mostly lower middle class, the fetid breeding ground of fascism.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2012, 12:24:06 BST
Squeeth says:
;O)

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2012, 12:37:00 BST
True wrods as ever KNC, same experience myself. Do you know what I got called by the middle class kids in school? Pov!
Last laugh is always mine though, they were spiked with a research drug (2CE) I know my stuff when it comes to drugs, they thought it was coke HA HA HA.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2012, 12:37:31 BST
"Knock knock - I'm not a lesbian.
I said it already." - Awwwwww :(

Posted on 24 Apr 2012, 21:30:47 BST
Fencible says:
Russell Brand.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2012, 22:42:35 BST
Squeeth says:
Just seen a clip, he was more impressive than Keith "embezzler of £75,000 of public money" Vaz http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/5298267/Keith-Vaz-75000-for-a-flat-12-miles-from-home.html and the other pompous ouanqueurs.

Posted on 25 Apr 2012, 15:22:10 BST
Fencible says:
The Open University.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Apr 2012, 15:22:57 BST
HA HA!!!!
Degree in the modelling me.

Posted on 26 Apr 2012, 12:40:41 BST
Fencible says:
Polyversities.

Posted on 28 Apr 2012, 12:40:49 BST
Fencible says:
Question Time.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2012, 13:47:15 BST
Squeeth says:
It's called Partei Rally nowadays.

Posted on 28 Apr 2012, 16:00:45 BST
Supernanny and her wars of attrition methods of child-rearing.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2012, 16:19:05 BST
The Labour Party

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2012, 15:11:29 BST
linda wren says:
ugh.

Posted on 30 Apr 2012, 14:24:50 BST
J. Turner says:
What makes me ashamed to be British? Well, going on a foreign trip and watching the numbers of Brit drunks who were a royal pain and damn rude with it has to be high on the list. Also the attitude that has sprung up where those who are not working are considered to be 'on the fiddle' - the numbers of people who can actually work the system are less than one percent, but the DSS don't want you to know that because keeping us resentful is a form of social control. However what this ideology does is cause untold suffering to many of the most vulnerable.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Apr 2012, 14:27:59 BST
SupaFlash49 says:
Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland could not afford with their current lifestyles without the English paying for it.
There'll always be an ENGLAND.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the politics discussion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  politics discussion forum
Participants:  164
Total posts:  1887
Initial post:  11 Mar 2012
Latest post:  13 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers