Evening everyone, on to BJT's theme 'Steps, Stairs And Ladders'. Basically any song that has either of these 3 words in the title. As I recall, BJT/Neph had stated that other forms of ascension were also acceptable, however I have a hazy memory and all his past posts have been deleted. If anyone can remember what he posted please let me know. Noms are open to all and end 10pm Wednesday, cheers! :-)
22. Good/Bad - Philip
23. American (USA) State/City names in song title - Derek w.
24. Criminals & Crime - RedAlFire
25. Shops/shopping - Tikka
26. Historical facts, personages and events - Sera69
27. Music media/playback devices (Records, CDs, MP3, iPod, Walkman, Hi-fi, etc) - Brass Neck
28. Birds - Liquidator
29. Songs written about/aimed at a specific named individual (the name can appear in the title, in the lyric, or not at all - just so long as you can say who the person is when nomming) - T.F.
30. Scotland - bands/singers that are from, or songs about/that refer to, Scotland. - tech
31. The Supernatural: Black Magic, Voodoo, Ghosts, Zombies, Vampires etc - Grimmy
32. Growing older/Age catching up with us - Val
33. Trees -nic
34. Needlework: knitting, sewing, embroidery etc. - Lez
35. School / Education - David E
36. Night/Midnight/Nightmare etc. - Travel Fan
37. The Seasons; Spring, Summer, Winter, Autumn or Fall. - Neph
38. Police and The Law - RedAlFire
39. The Wild West - Derek W.
40. Precious stones/gems/jewels - Helen
41. Songs with years in their title - TheFoe
42. Titles in acronyms - Sera69
43. Tracks that are less than 2 minutes long - James Warner
44. Instrumentals - SussexWelsh
45. Songs with days of the week in their title - K.J.S.