Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > music discussion forum

Tommo's third Rock and Metal page

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:44:01 BST
A new KREATOR song entitled "Wolfchild" is featured on the "Dark Symphonies - A Tribute To John Sinclair" album, due in Germany on September 28 via Lübbe-Audio.

A popular German horror detective fiction series, John Sinclair is a Scotland Yard chief inspector, battling all kinds of undead and demonic creatures.

"Dark Symphonies - A Tribute John Sinclair" features 20 songs, a musical tribute by bands and fans who have dedicated their music to the famous ghosthunter - and as a bonus, the brand new drama "Anxiety About London", featuring guest appearances by many of the musicians involved.

Making of: http://youtu.be/ac2z4eB6Ffo

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:45:07 BST
Der Metal Krieger recently conducted an interview with Finnish crusaders of epic heathen metal MOONSORROW. You can now watch the chat below.

MOONSORROW recently inked a worldwide deal with Century Media Records. The band said in a statement, "MOONSORROW are thrilled to start working with Century Media, a label that is home to many fellow artists already! We never make our music half way or with compromises and we know our art is in good hands with people who have the same mentality in running a record label. Now, after a year since the release of our last album we are ready to begin creating something new. The new chapter in this epic journey of MOONSORROW!"

Jens Prüter, Head Of A&R at Century Media in Europe, added: "I followed MOONSORROW since their early days and I'm very proud to welcome them now to Century Media Records. They'll be in good family along with their countrymen FINNTROLL , TURISAS and INSOMNIUM. Two of the band members already have some history with us: Henri Sorvali is also part of FINNTROLL (even if he rarely plays live with any band) and Marko Tarvonen once moved from drums to guitar in the overlooked death metal allstar band CHAOSBREED, who released an album that is as 'brutal' as its title.

"Much has been said about the dark soul of Finnish metal. A sound that is hard to copy for any non-domestic band. A sound out of endless woods, deepest sorrow and epic majesty. MOONSORROW are probably the most epic of all Finnish bands, not only because most of their songs are over 10 minutes long (sometimes even over 30 minutes), but mainly because they are able to tell stories that are older than written culture. You can follow them even if you don't understand a single Finnish word. MOONSORROW are able to take you on journey through heathen times. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who can't wait for the next chapter."

2011 saw the release of MOONSORROW's most majestic album of the year, "Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa", a full-fledged concept effort about a world after annihilation.

MOONSORROW 2012 is:

Ville Sorvali - Bass, Lead Vocals
Henri Sorvali - Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
Mitja Harvilahti - Guitar, Vocals
Markus Eurén - Keyboards
Janne Perttilä - Guitar, Vocals
Marko Tarvonen - Drums, Vocals

Interview: http://youtu.be/bmZrLF2sVBo

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:46:17 BST
"Leathers", a brand new song from DEFTONES, can be streamed using the SoundCloud player below. The track is also available for free download at Deftones.com.

"Leathers" comes off DEFTONES' seventh studio album, "Koi No Yokan", which is scheduled for release on November 13. The group worked again with producer Nick Raskulinecz, who helmed 2010's "Diamond Eyes" and has also worked on albums by RUSH and FOO FIGHTERS.

"Koi No Yokan" track listing:

01. Poltergeist
02. Romantic Dreams
03. Leathers
04. Swerve City
05. Entombed
06. Graphic Nature
07. Tempest
08. Gauze
09. Rosemary
10. Goon Squad
11. What Happened To You?

Speaking to AOL's Noisecreep, DEFTONES frontman Chino Moreno stated about the songwriting process for "Koi No Yokan", "We were coming out of a tough time, obviously, and our goal was to kind of rebuild what we created over all the years. I felt like we had to prove ourselves. We'd taken so much time between records, had some inner turmoil, and our records were starting to get pieced together versus really being created together, so for us it was a chance to get back to basics. We didn't have an idea of what sort of style we wanted. We just came in fired up and motivated to do something great. It was all very positive. We had more songs than ever, tons of ideas."

Leathers audio stream: http://soundcloud.com/deftones_official/leathers

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:47:52 BST
The official trailer for "Intense Metal Drumming II", the new instructional DVD from NILE drummer George Kollias, can be seen below. The disc will be released soon through Hudson Music.

Commented Kollias: "This new DVD stands on the same concept as 'Intense Metal Drumming' did back in 2008. There is A LOT of educational stuff for beginners and more advanced players, many killer concepts and exercises that will help everyone. The quality of the new DVD is crazy; we used eight video cameras, 26 audio channels and there is a lot of bonus material that everyone will enjoy!"

Kollias is writing and recording a solo album in between drum clinics and touring cycles. The CD, which is primarily set to show off some of George's craziest metal drumming to date, is being completely written and recorded by George, including the guitars, bass, keys, vocals, and percussion, and it will also feature a DVD of the recording process.

Trailer: http://youtu.be/j5iCcugTmIY

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:48:02 BST
"Carolus Rex", the new album from Swedish epic power metallers SABATON, has been certified gold in the group's home country for sales in excess of 20,000 copies. The band states, "This is the proof that you fantastic people out there care for the the music we do and will ensure that we can keep doing this for many years to come."

Note: The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) in Sweden has revised the sales requirements for albums to reach gold status in the country twice in the last seven years - from the pre-2002 level of 40,000 to the current 20,000.

"Carolus Rex" registered the following first-week chart positions:

Sweden: #2
Poland: #7
Germany: #7
Finland: #9

"Carolus Rex" sold around 950 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 29 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

"Carolus Rex" was released on May 22 via Nuclear Blast Records. The lyrics for the CD, which was made available in both English and Swedish, deal with the Swedish Empire (referring to the Kingdom of Sweden between 1561 and 1721).

The band previously stated about "Carolus Rex": "For the first time ever we have had an expert to help us out with the theme, the well-known Swedish historian Bengt Liljegren. We have also added some extra time in the studio to find the absolute right sound on 'Carolus Rex', and our producer, Peter Tägtgren, says that this album will mark a brand new standard for how a heavy metal album should sound like!"

Liljegren's published works include acclaimed biographies of Adolf Hitler and Karl XII. He also appeared in the popular Swedish TV series "Boston Tea Party".

SABATON recently parted ways with guitarists Oskar Montelius and Rikard Sundén, drummer Daniel Mulback and keyboardist Daniel Mÿhr. The band's new touring lineup is as follows:

Joakim Brodén - Vocals
Pär Sundström - Bass
Chris Rörland (NOCTURNAL RITES) - Guitar
Thobbe Englund (WINTERLONG, RAUBTIER) - Guitar
Robban Bäck (BALTIMOORE, PREY) - Drums

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:48:36 BST
Due to a four-year battle with a recurring acid reflux and the nasty stomach bacteria HP, singer Robin McAuley has now been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and requires surgery and can no longer participate in the upcoming MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP fall North American tour by doctor's order.

Commented Robin in a statement: "In light of the upcoming MSG shows beginning early October 2012, I regretfully am forced to cancel my appearance with Michael Schenker. I expect to be back in the saddle soon as this is taken care of but it's important for all the fans to know how very disappointed I am. I make a point of staying healthy and always ready to meet the challenges of each day as it comes. This is one of those days I rarely have to confront, but here it is nonetheless. I promise to be back at ya! Real soon! Be well, all of you, and thank you for your support."

According to the Michael Schenker News And Tour Information web site, vocalist David Van Landing will front Michael Schenker's band on the upcoming North American tour, which is scheduled to kick off on October 3 in Modesto, California.

Van Landing, who has previously done three tours with MSG and had a short stint with CRIMSON GLORY, said: "I am just looking forward to getting out on the road again with the boys and seeing all my old friends and hopefully meet some new ones!!"

In addition to Schenker and Van Landing, the lineup for the forthcoming tour is expected to include Pete Holmes on drums, Wayne Findlay on guitar and Elliott Rubinson on bass.

Schenker's latest album, "Temple Of Rock", was released in Europe on September 23, 2011 and in North America on October 11, 2011 on CD and LP through Schenker's own Inakustik label via MVD Entertainment Group.

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:49:56 BST
On Tuesday (September 18), Kevin Conklin (web site) of the 93.7 KCLB Rocks! radio station conducted an interview with STONE TEMPLE PILOTS guitarist Dean DeLeo. You can now listen to the chat using the SoundCloud player below.

According to The Pulse Of Radio, a STONE TEMPLE PILOTS concert in Abbotsford, British Columbia on Monday night (September 17) was delayed by nearly two hours without any explanation. Fans at the show reported that the opening act started its set at 8:30 p.m. and performed until almost 9:30 p.m., beginning a long break until STP finally showed up just after 11:00 p.m., with no word on what caused the delay. Many concertgoers had reportedly left the venue by the time the headliners came onstage.

Fans took to social networks and forums to voice their disappointment later on, with one writing, "We were worried there would be a riot! That is so disrespectful - people paid good money to come and see them and spent time getting there, and they completely disregarded that fact."

Another fan suggested that blame should be laid at the feet of singer Scott Weiland, saying, "You can bet your life savings this event wasn't the PILOTS' fault. It was Scott Weiland's fault. Robert [DeLeo, bass], Dean and Eric [Kretz, drums] are completely different kinds of people from the negative qualities Scott displays (showing up late much of the time, being one). I would bet anything I had this escapade was Scott's fault alone."

Meanwhile, the band's Tuesday night (September 18) concert in Lethbridge, Alberta was canceled outright. Weiland was said to be on 48 hours rest for "strained vocal cords."

STP has been on the road steadily since reuniting in 2008, but a number of dates have been marked by late appearances or erratic performances from Weiland, whose past history of substance abuse put the band on ice back in 2001.

The group's next scheduled performance is this Saturday (September 22) at the Epicenter festival in Irvine, California.

Interview: http://soundcloud.com/conklinradio/stone-temple-pilots-interview

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:50:47 BST
Hmmm.......wander what's next????....LOL

RECORD OF THE WEEK!!!!

RIVAL SONS!! KEEP ON SWINGING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WXSpDHiX6M&feature=fvst

Posted on 19 Sep 2012, 23:52:44 BST
FROM THE VAULT!!!

PINK FAIRIES!! NEVER NEVER LAND!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCTXZwWncK4

Goodnight.........

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2012, 11:26:59 BST
Carradale says:
Hey you were on here on your own for a while , Tommo!

A bit of post-hippie rock disco remix ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC6Zs8JBJw0&feature=related

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 13:53:41 BST
Afternoon...

Hmmmm......Iron Maiden!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfNAiPpApx4

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2012, 13:54:42 BST
Meaning?????????

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 13:55:10 BST
YOU LUCKY PEOPLE!!!

RECORD OF THE WEEK!!!!

RIVAL SONS!! KEEP ON SWINGING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WXSpDHiX6M&feature=fvst

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 13:58:44 BST
MusikUniverse.net conducted an interview with keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen of Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH on September 19 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. You can now watch the chat below.

NIGHTWISH's long-awaited "Imaginaerum" film - based on the band's album of the same name - will be released theatrically in Finland on November 23.

The movie will have its premiere on November 10 at Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland, where the audience will be treated to both a full-scale NIGHTWISH concert and the first-ever public screening of the movie.

Eagerly anticipated around the world, "Imaginaerum" creates a musical fantasy world in the vein of David Lynch, Neil Gaiman, and Cirque du Soleil. The movie is an innovative mixture of story-telling and music, an extraordinary tale of the power of imagination... and what's ultimately important in life.

Shot and post-produced in Canada, the movie was directed by Stobe Harju and produced by Solar Films, and features appearances by all NIGHTWISH members. The screenplay is based on a wild vision that Tuomas Holopainen, the mastermind of the band, devised after the album "Dark Passion Play" came out in 2007.

The official soundtrack of the movie, "Imaginaerum By Nightwish: The Score", will be released on the day before the premiere - Friday, November 9. The album features 13 grandiose, unreleased re-interpretations of "Imaginaerum" tracks by Petri Alanko.

The "Imaginaerum" album was released in the U.S. on January 10 via Roadrunner Records.

Interview: http://youtu.be/N9GdWFbQJdI

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 13:59:35 BST
IRON MAIDEN bassist/founder Steve Harris's debut solo/side project album, "British Lion", is now available for streaming in its entirety at MetalHammer.co.uk.

"British Lion" will be released in the U.S. on September 25 via Universal Music Enterprises (UMe). Mixed by Kevin Shirley - whose credits include IRON MAIDEN as well as Led ZEPPELIN, JOURNEY and RUSH, among many others - the CD, which features Harris alongside vocalist Richard Taylor, guitarists Graham Leslie and David Hawkins and drummer Simon Dawson, presents a different side of the bassist's musical visions.

Asked where the impetus for "British Lion" came from, Harris told Classic Rock magazine, "How it started was that Graham Leslie came to me with a cassette of songs - which shows how long ago it was! - and I thought they were really good, so I said I'd try to help his band do something. I ended up managing them and producing them and writing with them, although I kept that fact under wraps, to the point where even some people in the band didn't know. Anyway, when that band imploded I thought, 'Well, I've got to do something with this,' because I thought the songs were so strong."

He continued, "Over the years I've kept in touch with Richie and Graham, and then Richie was working with another guitarist called David Hawkins, who's a really talented guy, and so we started writing songs together. So on the album there are six songs written with Richie and David, there's one with just me and Richie, and the others are me, Richie, Graham and a couple of other guys that were around at the time."

"British Lion" comprises ten songs that Steve and his collaborators have been working on between IRON MAIDEN tours and releases and is described by Harris as "'70s-influenced, British-sounding hard rock." "I'd say it's more mainstream rock than metal... and quite commercial... but good commercial," he said. "There's all kinds of stuff going on, with nods to THE WHO and UFO and some classic British rock bands, but it's not the progressive rock album some might be expecting."

On the topic of why this is the right time for a Steve Harris solo album, the IRON MAIDEN bassist told Classic Rock, "Because it's ready, it's finally, finally ready. The guys have been waiting very patiently for years for me, and it's been frustrating at time, but what can I do?! I'm so busy with MAIDEN. People have already said to me, 'Are you going to do this instead of MAIDEN?' and I'm like, 'Of course not!' MAIDEN is always going to be the priority - always has been and always will be - but it's interesting and exciting to try new things."

He added, "On the early [IRON MAIDEN] albums, most of the songs are mine, but as we've gone into different eras with different people writing, there's been more and more collaborations. And I think it's been important for MAIDEN to do that rather than have me dictating everything. But I have bags full of ideas, so many that I couldn't record them all in my lifetime, and I tried out a few different things on this, because I had the time to do experiment."

"British Lion" track listing:

01. This Is My God
02. Lost Worlds
03. Karma Killer
04. Us Against The World
05. The Chosen Ones
06. A World Without Heaven
07. Judas
08. Eyes Of The Young
09. These Are The Hands
10. The Lesson

Steve Harris will guest on the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" with host Bob Coburn on Wednesday, October 3 at 8:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 p.m. ET. Fans are encouraged to speak with Harris by calling 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). The show will be streamed on the "Rockline" web site for two weeks beginning the afternoon after the live broadcast.

For more information, visit RocklineRadio.com.

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 14:00:11 BST
Rocking out with Slash, Bret Michaels, Roger Daltrey and Gene Simmons is nothing but a fantasy for many hardcore music fans and air guitar superstars. David Fishof has made this dream come true for thousands of weekend rock stars with his nationally recognized Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp. Now, in his new book, "Rock Your Business: What You And Your Company Can Learn From The Business Of Rock And Roll" (BenBella Books, September 2012), which was recently seen on ABC's "Shark Tank", Fishof helps entrepreneurs in all industries make their business dreams and fantasies a reality.

"David Fishof has produced some of the largest music tours, represented some of the most famous acts and athletes in the world, and created the well-known Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp," says Bob Pittman, CEO of Clear Channel Radio. "In 'Rock Your Business', he shows you how you can use the tools that make rock stars household names to launch your own vision."

From evaluating your idea and finding partners to creating a business plan and crafting the
perfect pitch, Fishof offers entrepreneurs practical, sound business advice. Illustrated by stories from Fishof's seasoned 25-year career in the music business, "Rock Your Business" explains how the most successful acts are able to market, barter, form strategic partnerships, and overcome obstacles.

Fishof, who reunited THE MONKEES, worked with Ringo Starr to launch his All Starr tour, and has brought some of the most legendary rockers to Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp, shows readers how the top bands and musicians achieve a level of longevity, customer loyalty, and profitability that most businesses are unable to maintain.

"I've been learning from rock and roll my whole life, and it's enabled me to have an
entrepreneurial career that has exceeded my wildest dreams," Fishof writes. "I want to show others how to do the same."

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 14:01:10 BST
FLYING COLORS - the spectacular new virtuoso prog/pop/metal rock band formed by drummer Mike Portnoy (ex-DREAM THEATER) and guitarist Steve Morse (DEEP PURPLE) - is wrapping up its first-ever European tour, which kicked off on September 9 in Hamburg, Germany.

Fan-filmed video footage of the September 13 show at Alcatraz in Milan, Italy can be seen below. Photos are available from Musica Metal.

The band's setlist for the concert was as follows:

01. Blue Ocean
02. Shoulda Coulda Woulda
03. Love Is What I'm Waiting For
04. Can't Find a Way (ENDOCHINE cover)
05. The Storm
06. Odyssey (DIXIE DREGS cover)
07. Forever In A Daze
08. Better Than Walking Away
09. Kayla
10. Fool In My Heart (lead vocals by Mike Portnoy)
11. Repentance (DREAM THEATER cover; lead vocals by Mike Portnoy)
12. June (SPOCK'S BEARD cover)
13. All Falls Down
14. Everything Changes
-----------
15. Infinite Fire

The self-titled debut album from FLYING COLORS sold 6,300 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 81 on The Billboard 200 chart.

In addition to Portnoy and Steve Morse, FLYING COLORS features Dave LaRue (bass), Neal Morse (keyboards, vocals), Casey McPherson (lead vocals, guitar).

"I think if most people looked at this band on piece of paper, they would think that it would be very progressive and instrumentally based music, but I think once we started playing together, we got taken into all new directions," Portnoy told Audio Ink Radio. "I think a lot of that had to do with Casey, because Casey comes from a more modern rock and alternative rock background, so I think that really helped take the entire band in new directions."

He added, "The diversity element is pretty crazy. It ranges from poppy classic rock sounds like THE BEATLES and QUEEN all the way to modern rock and alternative bands like RADIOHEAD, MUSE and COLDPLAY, and everything in-between. There's some prog stuff like YES thrown in, as well, and then there are moments that are like the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS or FOO FIGHTERS. So, it really runs the gamut from track to track."

The formation of FLYING COLORS began with a simple idea: virtuoso musicians and a pop singer joining together to make new-fashioned music the old-fashioned way. Refreshing, classic, old and new, the recordings are saturated with the many styles, tones and hues of the players who in becoming a band have delivered a unique fusion of vintage craftsmanship and contemporary music.

In 2008, executive producer Bill Evans brought the idea to the world-renowned musicians and producer Peter Collins. Intrigued by the idea and the prospect of working together, the four musicians signed on to form a band and record a first album.

Steve Morse and Dave LaRue have developed magical music chemistry over the years that began early in their careers as partners in DIXIE DREGS. In 1995, Morse subsequently became a member of DEEP PURPLE, while LaRue's ongoing musical adventures include Joe Satriani, John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess, Steve Vai, and the aforementioned Portnoy.

Multi-instrumentalist, composer and singer Neal Morse is one of the leading figures in progressive rock, whose notoriety follows his co-founding of the seminal band, SPOCK'S BEARD in 1995, recordings as a solo artist, and contributions to the super-group TRANSATLANTIC.

Mike Portnoy is one of the most popular and respected drummers in both metal and rock, and an accomplished writer and producer. He is the recipient of numerous industry accolades, including 26 Modern Drummer awards, Revolver magazine's Golden God award for "Best Drummer" and Drum magazine's "Drummer Of The Year". He rose to prominence as the leader, drummer, producer, and co-writer for metal/prog juggernaut DREAM THEATER, before moving on in 2010. That same year, he worked on AVENGED SEVENFOLD's #1 album "Nightmare" and their subsequent tour.

It was Portnoy who recommended ALPHA REV's emotive singer Casey McPherson as a contender to join FLYING COLORS. McPherson, whose 2010 Hollywood/Disney album "New Morning" debuted in the Top 5 on two Billboard charts, enjoyed major success at radio with multiple hits. The track "New Morning" spent 17 weeks in the Top 10 on Triple A Radio, and enjoyed a run on VH1's Top 20 Countdown for months. Steve Morse offers, "Casey was a glorious find, because he could make anything sound fantastic, and is a multitalented like the others."

FLYING COLORS convened for just nine days in early 2011, and composed and recorded this album during a short and intense session.

Performance: http://youtu.be/TgF8Bhi_io0

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 14:02:04 BST
Robyn Lane of the New Jersey radio station WRAT 95.9 FM conducted an interview with SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR singer Corey Taylor prior to SLIPKNOT's August 8 performance at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey as part of this year's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival. You can now watch the chat below.

A Des Moines, Iowa doctor was charged on September 5 with involuntary manslaughter because he allegedly over-prescribed painkillers to eight of his patients - one of whom was SLIPKNOT bassist Paul Gray, who died of a drug overdose in May 2010.

Gray was found dead at the age of 38 in a hotel room outside Des Moines, surrounded by drug paraphernalia. His death was ruled an accidental overdose of morphine and fentanyl, with his autopsy showing that Gray also suffered from significant heart disease.

Gray's widow, Brenna, revealed in an April 2011 interview with Revolver that her husband had agreed to get help for his drug problem just one day before he died on May 24, 2010.

After a lengthy hiatus, SLIPKNOT resumed touring last year, with Donnie Steele playing bass live. The band intends to enter a recording studio sometime in 2013 to begin work on its first album without Gray.

Interview: http://youtu.be/kBjzkWhYQrY

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 14:02:58 BST
Drummer Mike Portnoy (DREAM THEATER, AVENGED SEVENFOLD), bassist Billy Sheehan (STEVE VAI, DAVID LEE ROTH), guitarist Tony MacAlpine (neo classical-metal style, STEVE VAI) and keyboardist Derek Sherinian (DREAM THEATER, PLANET X, BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION) will join forces this fall, embarking on an extended tour of Europe and Asia. The virtuoso band will play an all-instrumental set consisting of material from each of their solo records and their previous collaborations as well as classic instrumental covers and extended solo spots.

Prior to the European/Asian trek, the group will play a one-off U.S. show on November 18 at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in New York City

Tickets for the concert go on sale this Friday, September 21 at 10 a.m.

Portnoy formed the lineup to perfom at two drum events at the NAMM show last January (footage below). Due to overwhelming response, that band has decided to take their show on the road.

"I knew when assembling this lineup that it would be a magical musical experience that would be a blast for us as well as the fans! I can't wait to play again with these tremendous musicians and share the experience with you all at these special shows!" says Portnoy.

Drum Off: http://youtu.be/BsNZwmq1AXU

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 14:04:05 BST
FROM THE VAULT!!!

UK SUBS!!! ANOTHER KIND OF BLUES!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe5HoCJowjM

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2012, 16:28:11 BST
BOF © says:
Afternoon Tommo - You're never alone with a Strand.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Twenty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMoOgftp4I

best bones
B.O.F.

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 17:36:46 BST
FDJ says:
Alunah ....... http://youtu.be/7OFGWJBn1-o

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 17:39:43 BST
FDJ says:
Mountain of Judgement .......http://youtu.be/6bvHCM0sQck

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 17:41:33 BST
FDJ says:
Lord 13 ...... http://youtu.be/OPjOR7Y5Vng

Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 17:46:10 BST
FDJ says:
Smokey Fingers ...... http://youtu.be/nAVdE5PLmbw
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the music discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Fowey 2017 7 3 hours ago
MP3 Song Title Intercourse - The Unceasing Conversation Continues... 5233 3 hours ago
Music Forum Folks' Suggested Themes - Track 154 Votes - Songs by all-girl bands 24 3 hours ago
Music Forum Folks' Suggested Themes - Track 154 Nominations - Songs by all-girl bands 71 6 hours ago
Music magpie 11 1 day ago
Follow The Lyric Game - Chapter 2 243 1 day ago
What a bargain............ 3955 1 day ago
i read a book once. green it was 1494 1 day ago
All Your Music 105 1 day ago
Benny Hill considered funnier than Monty Python and Hill's show had great musical numbers 911 1 day ago
Music Forum Favourite Artists, Track 326 - Infected Mushroom - nominated by Sera69 (voting) 20 1 day ago
Music Forum Favourite Artists, Track 327 - Mott the Hoople - nominated by Gordon D, nominations 16 1 day ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  music discussion forum
Participants:  35
Total posts:  9184
Initial post:  17 Sep 2012
Latest post:  15 Oct 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers