Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > high definition discussion forum

Selling your items on Amazon - Advice/Info please

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Posted on 17 Jun 2012, 10:42:35 BST
John morris says:
Uncle Dj,

I sell a lot of items on Amazon and yes they pay the ammount into your bank account,you can either request the ammount as soon as you sell it or wait for the amazon settlement date.

A word of warning though most people will always buy items with normal postage,so if the item has any value you need to pay extra and send it recorded delivery,also if you do send an item and the buyer claims it has not been delivered then a refund will be issued by Amazon.

Amazons system is open to abuse and I would just check this out on the internet before you proceed,and there are many stories of out of pocket sellers.

Posted on 16 Jun 2012, 20:21:58 BST
Last edited by the author on 16 Jun 2012, 20:23:29 BST
hippo says:
Wouldn't it be better for you to just ask "Seller Support" rather than on the Blu-ray forum?
I'm sure they can give you more reliable answers.
(Top right)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3149301

Initial post: 16 Jun 2012, 20:05:42 BST
Dr Lynx says:
I did a rough sum and if I got this right, if you advertised something for £6, like a Blu-Ray for sale, you'd get £4.27 out of it? (Apparently Amazon charge 86p per item then 17.5%) On top of the £4.27 you would get the £1.26 back for a total of £5.53... right? When do Amazon put the money into your bank account? Sorry for being a trading noob, but I've never sold anything online before lol...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the high definition discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  16 Jun 2012
Latest post:  17 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers