Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > fiction discussion forum

My dirty little secret revealed:

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 251-265 of 265 posts in this discussion
Posted on 30 Jun 2012, 10:36:00 BST
carocaro says:
Each loo and bathroom has its own pack of Detol and Flash wipes plus packs for the kitchen so no cross contamination. I also use duster heads that are disposed of after a couple of uses round the furniture. I know its not seen as environmentally friendly but I recycle what I can.
I also dislike the laundry too but take the lazy way as i dont fight the weather but tumble dry. I guess i would save money using nature but i'd rather work than chase in and out after rain showers. Have disability too that makes washing and lines very difficult..more likely to fall or drop crutches:)

Posted on 30 Jun 2012, 11:04:31 BST
I'm against tumble dryers as they are swallowing a lot of energy. If it's urgent, I'll pop down to the laundrette and dry my stuff there, but that happens only once in a blue moon. I see that it's difficult in your situation.

Re cleaning loos and that: yes, I have it separated, too. I also don't use bleach. Did you know that vinegar is one of the best things to clean windows or tiles with? Stinks, but does the job and all good for the environment. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of 'all green', but will do as much as I can: recyling, switching off lights, using energy saving bulbs. Ha! But then I have that big vivarium for the iguana who needs heat. A lot...

Posted on 30 Jun 2012, 11:26:49 BST
Last edited by the author on 30 Jun 2012, 11:27:56 BST
carocaro says:
Lemon works as well as vinegar Stella and smells better.
We have a marine tank with filter, mini wave maker, heater and one other thing can't recall the name...costs a lot of electricity the same as a vivarium though. Pets first!
Oh I have another dirty little secret...someone has put my pic on a youtube video trailer for...an erotic sci fi club. I'm honoured:)

Posted on 30 Jun 2012, 12:08:50 BST
lol lovely. Some people really need to get a life. Or just do some cleaning to pass their time. haha.

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 19:03:57 BST
carocaro says:
Stella, do you write naughty stories? Only I was going through my backlist of TBR's which will probably last longer than I will and I noticed your name!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2012, 20:07:56 BST
Last edited by the author on 3 Jul 2012, 20:15:24 BST
Nope. Not naughty, I'm afraid.

There will be books containing sex in future, but they won't be erotica.

You may have grabbed Candlelight Sinner, which sounds like a naughty book. :-) It's paranormal romance chick lit style.

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 20:24:18 BST
carocaro says:
Oh shucks, she cries, not quite what I'd thought but never mind something for a change is as good as a rest. I shall have to keep it for a rest day;-)

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 20:32:37 BST
Don't bother if it's not your thing. I won't be offended. You may not get as much rest, as you'd go and visit Lanzarote and the girls don't spend much time lazing about.

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 20:43:34 BST
carocaro says:
Oh is it about Lanzarote...that's on my 2013 to go list, well Canaries cruise. So I need to read it before then. Thanks Stella. Of course I'm taking my elderly maiden aunt away on the 16th so I need something decent and above board then too! I would be disinherited from the neck down if she knew my preferred reading genre:)

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2012, 20:50:21 BST
Last edited by the author on 3 Jul 2012, 21:18:49 BST
No, it's not about Lanzarote. Hell, I didn't write a tourist guide. lol Although there are some major tourist attractions the girls go to. I've been to that island three times and loved it.

There's a lot of cooking in that book (great recipes), romance, laughs and fight scenes. And a VERY sexy Sam. :-)

I will say no more. I can assure you, though, your elderly maiden aunt could read it. There's only one 'saucy' scene, but it's more romantic than anything else. So you have nothing to worry about, the heritage is all yours. lol

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 22:26:52 BST
carocaro says:
Okay, thanks I shall use it as a front for my other dirty little secret;)

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 22:37:55 BST
Which is?

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 22:48:05 BST
carocaro says:
BDSM and erotica...not the stuff for elderly maiden aunts...I don't think anyway haha.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2012, 22:50:41 BST
Who knows. Maybe she goes and knocks my little tame book by saying, 'Haven't you got something more hot going, girl?'

Posted on 3 Jul 2012, 23:48:20 BST
carocaro says:
She thinks Georgette Heyer's Regency Romances the height of love and lust, poor thing...what the heart and mind don't know, they'll not miss either!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the fiction discussion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  fiction discussion forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  265
Initial post:  10 Jun 2012
Latest post:  3 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers