Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > fashion discussion forum

Clothing for Tall Women

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-235 of 235 posts in this discussion
Posted on 6 Aug 2014 02:26:09 BDT
S. Harlow says:
prices are reasonable too

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Aug 2014 10:17:43 BDT
Last edited by the author on 6 Aug 2014 10:21:32 BDT
Miss Moose says:
Yeah...tell me about it! Lol
I was thinking of a poloneck for the winter from this company....I have several old, worn out LTS polonecks, but I am ill, and feel the cold badly, so I'm wearing them for much of the year. I get fed up of the poor quality of most of the stuff that LTS sell, and get REALLY niggled at the length of their tops. I am almost 6', and almost all the long sleeved tops that I have ever had from them come down (or even past!) my crotch area! They make them waaay too long, in my opinion....it then gives you tons of material to try and tuck in jeans or skirts.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2014 19:04:23 GMT
Hi how is this going? I am in the same boat as you and was thinking we could talk and help each other out.

Posted on 19 Nov 2014 11:53:24 GMT
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTXG2SC please take 5 mins to complete my survey thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Nov 2014 20:47:15 GMT
Hi Miss Bennett,

Would be great to have a discussion about this. My email address is Kalous0510@gmail.com.

Katie

Posted on 1 Jan 2015 07:21:11 GMT
My friend's son is 15 y/o and he is already 6' 5". He has a 30' waist and a 36" inseam. What can he get in a designer upscale jean. I would think that this measurement is not un common in Holland.
Please help.

Posted on 19 Jan 2015 21:11:00 GMT
stuart rigg says:
Hi , I am around 5ft6-7 not that tall but..
I have struggled all my life with all clothes been too short in the arms and legs.
I have 33 inch legs but I find it so difficult to get a pair of trousers / jeans to fit nice. I find that 'normal' clothes fit so nice everywhere else apart from arm & leg so therefore extremely frustrating.

For example , 'normal fashionable range'
Too short in limbs but tall range usually too long!
No joke. I'm in the middle of all this and it really gets me down.

I have always been into fashion since a teenager (I'm now 34)
But have never been able to go shopping for what I want.
I love clothes shopping and browsing but waist far too much time searching for something to fit nice. I'm not picky it just never fits!
I love wearing playsuits on a night out as I don't have worry about limb lengths but I also love wearing gorgeous dresses/skirts/jumpsuits mini/midi/maxi!!
When I do find something perfect I'm really happy, I have a lot of issues with my body but as far as arms and legs are concerned Im happy with, they are long slim and a nice shape and really suit a lot of clothes. It's just such a shame I can never find anything to fit!

All my life it's been either to short in arm or too short in leg. Totally sick of it!
I by extra long leg trousers but they seem to be huge round crotch area? What is all that about? I have long legs that's all ? So frustrating .

Please can all us tall'ish' and tall girls get some fashion in the very near future.
Sizes 9s 11s would be nice and in-between normal and tall sizes for length eg 1inch between each leg length instead of 2!!

I would be the happiest shopper around.

Love my fasion love my clothes.
Hate the hassle of searching for one outfit. :(

Biggest life long dream? To pull a pair of jeans on my size 10 body that fit perfect in the leg. Wow ! 😀

Posted on 19 Jan 2015 21:13:12 GMT
stuart rigg says:
Sorry from kerry ! On behalf of all us tall and inbetweeners !
Also please sort the fashion and price out on tall clothes! We aren't rich Aliens!!

Posted on 30 Jan 2015 21:17:37 GMT
well all is true, i am 6foot 8ins tall being that tall for a female is not easy but i LOVE IT, i wear up to 4ins heels, but i fine the fashion is not kind, what i do for jeans, i buy two pairs of the same jeans for the of £5,or£10, then i bring them to a tailor he cuts does a design and than i get my full length which is 40 inside leg, and my jeans cost me £10 for the tailor and two pairs of jeans cost me £20 =£30.

Posted on 30 Sep 2015 12:49:28 BDT
Hi girls - have you tried: WWW.TALLGIRLS.CO.UK lots of lovely (fashionable young) styles, and footwear in large sizes? I'm 6ft3 shoe size 10 (UK)
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the fashion discussion forum (58 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  fashion discussion forum
Participants:  116
Total posts:  235
Initial post:  16 Feb 2012
Latest post:  30 Sep 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 44 customers

Search Customer Discussions