Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Martine McCutcheon Learn more Fitbit
Customer Discussions > country music discussion forum

Online Petition To Bring Back CMT (Country Music Television).

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 229 posts in this discussion
Posted on 7 Aug 2010, 11:34:10 BST
magsnal says:
Bring it back!!

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Aug 2010, 17:20:31 BST
G.Tillotson says:
CMT yes, i agree bring it back. Wonderful programme

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Nov 2010, 20:22:34 GMT
totally agree not enough country music on tv too much pop

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2010, 00:46:41 GMT
CMT:) Fantastic TV please bring it back

Posted on 14 Nov 2010, 15:55:05 GMT
Just a thought, anyone go to the CMA homepage? I make it my home page so at least I get some news. ONLY it is nearly all videos. You CAN'T WATCH THEM IT IS NOT ALLOWED???????????????????? Hows that? Jean

Posted on 17 Nov 2010, 20:40:43 GMT
bluegrass48 says:
i'm absolutely disgusted that the cma awards have not been shown on tv this year. it's only once a year, when you see all the pop music channels on sky they can't even give country music lovers one night. for years it was on bbc2 then last year we were told that film 24 were going to show them in full, what a disappointment.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2010, 21:18:59 GMT
Im totally disgusted with sky axing my Favorite channel The country music channel.Indeed i packed sky up for agood while but something else i wanted is only provided by sky.Why on earth they cannot give us CMTV i just dont know?.Is the country music channel still broadcasting on another satallite e.g. Freeview i would certain buy if they did.I just dont understand skys thinking give the customer what He/she wants who knows they might take more channels.One would have thought they would have givern us 12hrs with another channel then we can record and see what we what to view.Perhaps we should have a go at ITV they might listern???????.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2010, 21:27:08 GMT
Hi guys im a newbie on a computer want to sign the pertition but im on yahoo.co.uk i will try but unless its got an@sybol i dont usually have any success.

Posted on 28 Nov 2010, 20:49:49 GMT
please please please bring back CMT, I miss it sooooooooo much

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2010, 21:00:17 GMT
Hawgie says:
I'm so fed up with rap. hip hop. and boy/girl bands, I want my CMT!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2010, 22:07:44 GMT
Hi betty please let my know when this event happens in july thanks for reading my msg.Malcolm.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2010, 22:14:14 GMT
This is great information although i wish sky would give use guys some country/pop music.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2010, 22:21:20 GMT
i shall E-mail sky and ask if they going to approve GMC Application.My thanks Malcolm.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Nov 2010, 10:55:57 GMT
I hate RAP Music although i like old motown i really would like it if the BBC gave us 2hrs perweek of country music videos then we could all enjoy and view;my preference is the modern country pop like shania Twain when we had CMT TV i recorded my favorites for personal use.We need a FACEBOOK SITE so it will get more attention.V.B.W.Malcolm.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Nov 2010, 11:02:25 GMT
Me too Buddy the Candian idea sounds best to me a popmusic/country mix.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2010, 12:37:24 GMT
Mrs Eminjay says:
Totally agree, bring back CMT. We country fans are totally ignored in this country. BRING IT BACK - PLEASE!

Posted on 30 Nov 2010, 12:58:09 GMT
We TV Licence payers should be givern a programme once per week of Videos of the Latest American Country music; and a Concert of a country Music star once a month.Its not a big ASK is it????.It would be great if we had CMT Europe back but i doubt if this is going to happern.We need someone of stature to speak on or behalf.I would suggest someone whos better using computer than i get in contact with Mark Knoppler.Mark im sure would put our case as hes in music his take may make some listern.Ive E-mailed Sky about the Great American Country Music TV station so far no reply;not that i really expect one.Anyone who has delt with Sky TV knows once your a customer they dont care all the offers are only for new customers.

Posted on 3 Dec 2010, 21:14:45 GMT
Hawgie says:
I think we should all email the CMT management directly. Even if we get an online presence at least we'll be able to watch it. Anyone know the email address???

Posted on 3 Dec 2010, 23:39:40 GMT
No Reply from sky TV maybe i should try again;but it seems once a customer with sky one is no longer valued they just want more customers.I asked about the Great American Country Music TV station buying air time on sky.When thousands lose their jobs as expected in the new year perhaps sky might Listern.Sorry Hawgie i dont know CMT e-mail address.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Dec 2010, 23:48:24 GMT
How do i sign the Pitition that address is it goggle/yahoo/twitter?

Posted on 8 Dec 2010, 18:17:46 GMT
E VICTORY says:
Please come back CMTV

Posted on 8 Dec 2010, 18:19:16 GMT
E VICTORY says:
Please come back CMTV . We miss you!

Posted on 8 Dec 2010, 21:38:50 GMT
Hi guys well ive E-mailed my MP about BBC not covering the CMT Country Music Awards.We are LICENCE Payers.We should have a bit of Country Music for our money.To cliam that Country music does not sell is Garbage e.g.Grath Brooks has sold 128 million CDs&you can bet hes sold Quite a few in Europe as well as in the UK.Just watched Music row Profiles on SKY ch.201 was very good but only1/2hr long so it needs a Longer slot.Hot Country cliams to have both Amercan;English;&Irish on the Programme.When i watched it it only had Irish country stars abit Naughty i think.I will watch again if theres none then Sky will be be getting an E-mail from me.I urge you all find a few mins if you in the the UK&send a m.s.g.to your MP.Its unforunate that country music to the Majority Jack&jills means Johnny Cash&Dolly Parton.We know different dont we.So we need to wise up those at sky&BBC that there is a market to make money.The only way we get CMT euope back if we up the Campian via Facebook&Twiter so common guys im a newbie on computer its up to you to get it moving on the web.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Dec 2010, 21:51:14 GMT
Have you had any feedback From SKY?.I doubt it they seem to only respond to E-mails from Prospective New Customers.Ive asked No Reply.Next year when
meny lose there jobs like Thatchers time way back Sky will have to up its game to retain Customers.Perhaps when New Customer services open in Stockport
they will provide better service we hope.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2010, 09:54:49 GMT
country girl says:
Perhaps Virgin Media - i.e. Richard Branson would be a better bet?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the country music discussion forum (49 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  133
Total posts:  229
Initial post:  7 Oct 2008
Latest post:  5 Mar 2017

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 30 customers