Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > cooking discussion forum

Flatbed Microwave

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 62 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2013 16:00:01 BDT
pixie says:
I'm loving mine oaponice! Glad I decided to go with it!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2013 15:36:56 BDT
oaponice says:
I have had a flatbed or wave stirrer microwave for over 30 years and it is great.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2013 17:47:45 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Feb 2013 17:48:13 GMT
pixie says:
Look darling...it might only be YOU but you are important! And if you can afford and would like...go for it! I was once told there are a lot of millionaires in the graveyard!....It makes you happy...I'm a fan!

I love my halogen, I take it on holiday so I don't have the stress of using someone else's oven...I can never get the hang of it!....I have only had a JLM halogen...but heck out the Idealworld website...they have a hot air fryer halogen combined!! That's my next purchase!! When my trusty oven wears out...tell me what you decide?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2013 17:07:47 GMT
finny lul says:
I have had two Halogen's in the past but the element didn't last long, so decided not to buy, again. However, was looking - as you do - and read Bz's rave review on the Andrew James Halogen, so thought I might try again. I checked with her and she's still very pleased with it. Was about to send off when weekly email from Aldi popped through with lots of kitchen stuff on special this Sunday, including a mini oven so I'm now in a quandry as to which to buy. The AJ Halogen is just over £50 incl. postage (half price) and the Aldi oven is £30. Don't really need either, as I've got my Remoska, but there you go, I just keep buying gadgets. like you keep buying books. Wouldn't mind, but there's only me!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2013 16:57:28 GMT
pixie says:
I saw that combi oven finny...looked lush. I only wanted a micro as I have a hologen that I adore! Years ago I had one with a grill and rotiserrie I liked it but found it was messy! Got a bit greasy.

I forgot how much I loved it!

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2013 16:46:36 GMT
finny lul says:
Glad you like it. We're like big kids, aren't we, when we get something new? My combination oven's on its last legs and need to decide whether to buy a replacement, or a straight microwave and a mini oven. Decisions, decisions.....although I did see that Panasonic are doing a combination that's the size of an 'ordinary' one, so might be worth a shot. I have a small kitchen and there's hardly room for all of my other gadgets.
Yes, thanks, I did find the book - sent a thank you through to you on that thread. Am building nice little pile for the boat. It's good because it will save space. I can see me buying an e-reader if I can't read the ones on my laptop off-line.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2013 16:16:54 GMT
pixie says:
Hi finny! Yes I have .....just went for it and made sweet potato soup and spicy Indian red lentils....can't tell you how pleased I am with it....Like a big xxx

Hope you having a good day and glad you found the "Miss Marple" type book I posted for youxx

Posted on 14 Feb 2013 11:33:25 GMT
finny lul says:
Pixie, on the presumption you got it out of the box, have you given your microwave a spin - Oh, it doesn't do that, does it? - yet??

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2013 16:52:19 GMT
finny lul says:
What did you have on/in them?

Posted on 13 Feb 2013 16:39:32 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Feb 2013 16:40:47 GMT
happy says:
Thanks for putting us in your pocket Ori, every little helps.
The pancakes were lovely. Used to make pancakes a lot, but the diet tends to piut pay to them. Mind you they aren't the problem it's all the lovely fattening fillings.

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 19:15:07 GMT
Stu says:
sorry to hear what happened to allan julia but knowingg some of the nurses and doctors these days im not surprised if they didnt hook allan up right and didnt get the right beats take care of yourselves love rest and eat what the hell you feel like ok

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 19:10:17 GMT
Charlie says:
Wow HC, that is a low bpm, how's he feeling. Reckon the monitor is a good idea. Get him sorted that way hopefully. You guys enjoy the pancakes and definately no dieter guilt tonight.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 18:30:16 GMT
pixie says:
Yes...what DID happen to M Inx? Lol! Hope she comes back.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 18:29:28 GMT
pixie says:
What a time you are having! I think you have reaned those pancakes! Go for it...and big hug!x

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 18:15:57 GMT
finny lul says:
I don't know about pancakes, I think I'd be hitting the vodka! What a frightening experience? I hope you both manage to have a relaxed evening after your ordeal. Hugs to you..

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 18:03:34 GMT
Oh, my dear.
Enjoy the pancakes. Carbohydrates will comfort when nothing else will.
Allan and Julia; right then, you're in my pocket. Mind the fluff! LOL
Just promise you won't vanish from the forums like M Inx did!
Hugz from Womble Burrow

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 17:53:59 GMT
happy says:
Hubby is Allan, I'm a Julia.
We arrived good and early went straight in, got him al lhooked up ready to go then, they noticed his pulse was only 27 bpm. So he was rushed to A&E and I spent the next seven hours trying to keep track of what was happening. After endless tests, and retests ( with me sneaking into him when ever I located him, only to get kicked out again) He was told that his heart is fine, and nobody knows what caused the low pulse rate. They are going to hook him up to a harnes so that they can monitor him for twenty hours sometime next week. So now he goes again on Thursday to see if he can start the treatment. Fingers crossed this time!
So I'm in a state of collapse now, but to hell with it. It's pancakes tonight, sod the diet!!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 17:19:43 GMT
finny lul says:
Oh silly me! Thanks, Charlie.

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 15:46:10 GMT
Charlie says:
It's just above where you type finny. little grey box saying insert a product link

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 14:54:40 GMT
pixie says:
Microwave Desserts ( 25 Amazing Recipes Made Right in Your Microwave ) This the one finny? Thanks!x

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2013 14:08:40 GMT
finny lul says:
Pixie, there's a free Kindle book, Microwave Desserts (25 amazing recipes made right in your microwave) by Hollywood Apps. Don't know how to do the link - I think you told me once, but I've deleted it!!!

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 13:33:21 GMT
Stu says:
aaaahhhh now listen to charlie dont believe the porky at the end lol--xxx

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 13:29:31 GMT
Charlie says:
I would never do that you understand. Just thinking outloud ;)

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 13:28:53 GMT
Charlie says:
or invent a reason he needs to come home. Then get him to sort it (and then hopefully go back out so you can play)

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 13:28:04 GMT
Charlie says:
kitchen scissors!!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the cooking discussion forum (714 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
The All New What's For Dinner Thread!! 646 2 days ago
Where can I buy bilberries in the UK? 166 3 days ago
Where IS everybody? 13 9 days ago
Belling or Stoves 900 Dual Fuel Range Cooker? Help! 140 16 days ago
Help - home-pickled onions gone green :( 5 16 days ago
keeping Christmas Pudding 17 17 days ago
Kefir, anyone? 230 18 days ago
Fan assisted oven nightmare! PLEASE HELP! 290 20 days ago
Thermomix..... anyone else got one? 402 22 days ago
Non-stick servers 10 18 Jul 2016
Jelly. 1 13 Jul 2016
Christmas Cake 53 13 Jul 2016

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  cooking discussion forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  62
Initial post:  8 Feb 2013
Latest post:  10 Jun 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions