Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit
Customer Discussions > action discussion forum

RIP Yelena Beltacha

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 May 2014, 09:23:17 BST
Last edited by the author on 12 May 2014, 10:04:33 BST
kinjoking says:
Surprised no one has done this, been looking around and couldnt find one, so better late then never.

really does highlight the fact that even healthy young people can die from cancer, no one is safe.

get yourselfs checked people.

so long to a fantastic tennis player.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 May 2014, 09:37:19 BST
Last edited by the author on 12 May 2014, 09:39:51 BST
Don't remember much of her Kin mate, but i would've defo ; )

By the way mate, we might aswell turn this action forum into a sport discussion forum(prefferebly football) because they aint much film talk on here lately ; )

Posted on 12 May 2014, 10:10:29 BST
kinjoking says:
lol well if theres many more seasons like this one, i might just stop watching it altogether!

football is like anything else in the respect that, its good while its fun, but when its not then you might aswell spend time doing something that you find enjoyfull, there are times i can quite happily ignore football, its only the fact that its pushed in my face and ears constantly that it makes me follow it when i just want to hide...ive already been ignoring the football thread on here for a while now, i dont need another one lol, but im happy to talk shop every now and again, especially since TWC is nearly upon us!

il never stop playing it though.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 May 2014, 10:18:35 BST
Last edited by the author on 12 May 2014, 10:19:46 BST
I'm the opposite to you, mate, as in you like playing the game but i tend to watch and debate it instead : )

But yeah, i get what you mean about this season, defo one to forget but also to learne from and hopefully thats what we have done by employing Van galle :)

And lastly, i just enjoy doing Scarly's head in with all the, as she puts it "waffaling on" about the game :D

In reply to an earlier post on 12 May 2014, 10:31:37 BST
RABB says:
I'd dispute that she was a fantastic tennis player, if she wasn't representing Britain she wouldn't have been as well known.

Always sad when someone dies of cancer so young though

Posted on 12 May 2014, 10:34:01 BST
Last edited by the author on 12 May 2014, 10:36:17 BST
kinjoking says:
haha yea it is amusing annoying all the laydees out there.

im actually optimistic about the summer now, i belive van gaal will bring in and clear out the necessary players, moyes felt like he didnt have the stature to make changes like that, but backfired anyway, he didnt dominate the dressing room the way he should of done, and getting rid of the coaches was a bad move from the start. moyes was trying to appease everyone and didnt work. players who have won everything cant respond to a manager and coaches who have won nothing.
van gaal doesnt have any loyalty to any of the players, they know they will be fighting for their careers so i think there will be massive improvement for next year.

ryan, i was being nice bud. no point in speaking ill of the dead when they lose their life in such a way.

Posted on 12 May 2014, 13:04:52 BST
Scarlet Lady says:
Waffle waffle blah blah blah ....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the action discussion forum (525 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  action discussion forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  12 May 2014
Latest post:  12 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.