Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > action discussion forum

What did you watch last night?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 20:49:35 GMT
RABB says:
I wasn't aware that came under the cheap laughs category though Spin.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 20:54:29 GMT
Spin says:
Rab: Expensive laughs are just that: expensive. I have a few jokes that would be very expensive. Hilarious but expensive. So here's to "cheap". "Cheap" falls into the category of "mindless", does it not?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 20:56:04 GMT
RABB says:
That was the point I was trying to make. Still not sure what that has to do with your last post though. You're an enigma wrapped in a mystery deep-fried in bull.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 21:29:43 GMT
Spin says:
RAB: I'm a banana wrapped in deep fied fat and covered in chocolate...

Posted on 7 Dec 2011 09:36:19 GMT
Are... are you two flirting with eachother?

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2011 09:39:37 GMT
Post Soviet says:
Trying hard to make the thread as bleak and unreadable as Religion Forum.

Posted on 7 Dec 2011 09:42:47 GMT
Last edited by the author on 7 Dec 2011 09:42:56 GMT
RABB says:
Fine, probably not the point of the thread, but I watched Chelsea v Valencia last night. Very entertaining match, Drogba looked back to his best but the performance on the whole from Chelsea was very good, with some generous defending from Valencia. It ended ***SPOILER*** 3-0 to Chelsea ***/SPOILER***

Tonight's viewing? The big one, Man United vs Basel.

Posted on 7 Dec 2011 09:45:58 GMT
Post Soviet says:
Yesterday borrowed some russian pirate copy of Turistas [DVD]. It's like Hostel but in Brazil instead, and bloody serious, wouldn't buy it though.

Posted on 7 Dec 2011 12:11:42 GMT
Last night I watched American: The Bill Hicks story which is really good, alot different from most documentaries!!
Tonight i'm watching nothing, literally nothing! I'm just going to look into the great void. :P

Posted on 8 Dec 2011 18:34:59 GMT
Last edited by the author on 9 Dec 2011 01:31:44 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Watched 'X-Men: The Last Stand' last night; not for the first time either, as the kids're fans.
Not gonna stick the boot in for the sake of any fans that might frequent these pages, but just can't get on with these films.
I mean, the Magneto dude moving the GG Bridge with nowt much more than a frown? Naaah.
Probably a tad biased, mind, as I'm more than happy to suspend belief whilst watching a little green fella raise an X-Wing from a swamp, and so forth.

Reckon it might be an age thing. Maybe if I was bought up on a diet of X-Men and such, I might have more respect for the stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2011 13:32:43 GMT
Bauer says:
Watch X Men First Clas Blastronaut it was surprsingly fantastic !

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2011 16:00:31 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Don't reckon I seen that one Bauer, but will no doubt be getting it in for rest of family so will give it a looksee.

Used to love those old X-Men games with Balders Gate style gameplay and up to four (or was it just two?) player co-op all way through. Loadsa fun!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2011 16:40:36 GMT
Bauer says:
its the new one, just released with Micheal Fassbender and james Mcavoy

Posted on 12 Dec 2011 21:22:41 GMT
Spin says:
Did you know that the second hand on a clock takes time to move?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Dec 2011 18:07:44 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Dec 2011 18:08:27 GMT
LEP says:
Masterchef: The Professionals
Paradise

Posted on 15 Dec 2011 18:15:59 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Watched Westworld last night for the first time in yonks. Tho it's looking a tad dated now, always thought old Yul Brynner was perfectly cast as the stalking gunslinging bot on the blink.

Posted on 15 Dec 2011 22:01:33 GMT
Last edited by the author on 15 Dec 2011 22:02:54 GMT
Spin says:
"Jerusalem: The Making of a Holy City" (I recorded it to watch when telly was crap, as it always mostly is). To be honest, it is a very, very basic documentary, ignoring quite a lot of deeper political and religious points. But as an intro to the subject, I guess its ok...No doubt more will be said when it gets to explaining the modern situation between Jerusalem, Palastine, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.. After all, "Now" is what counts, eh? To hell with the past...

Posted on 15 Dec 2011 22:38:28 GMT
Watched a few episodes of the Sopranos, finished season 5 now.

Posted on 15 Dec 2011 23:47:36 GMT
Cars and Practical Magic.

Posted on 16 Dec 2011 05:14:58 GMT
Fairground attractions on Channell 5

Posted on 19 Dec 2011 22:09:23 GMT
Spin says:
My Johnson rising to a completly unsexy film, but that is what imagination is for, eh? Innuendo is paid for by the TV license....God forbid sex, something we all engage in, should ever be presented to you...

Posted on 20 Dec 2011 08:29:35 GMT
the colonel says:
Fray Bentos - I watched the thing prequel, it does end with the Norwegians chasing the alasation in the helicopter. After the credits i think.

Posted on 22 Dec 2011 11:54:15 GMT
OK - stopped at credits but will take your word for it. Watched rise of the Planet of the apes last night. Surprisingly good. Dont switch off until the credits finish though as i did with the thing!

Posted on 22 Dec 2011 14:51:59 GMT
Watched Ghostbusters last night.

Awesome film.

Posted on 22 Dec 2011 19:45:17 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Watched Pan's Labyrinth last night. The pale dude never ceases to freak me out; talk about eye-hand coordination!
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the action discussion forum (522 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  action discussion forum
Participants:  254
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  28 Nov 2011
Latest post:  22 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions