on 25 January 2014
I like to carry a camera in my shirt pocket, this case fits my Sony HX50V which is a little larger than some cameras as it has 30x lens. It protects and keeps it clean. Inside the case is a compartment for spare battery and SD card, the outside looks like carbon fibre, and has a clip for hooking on trousers. It's also very light weight.
on 1 September 2013
I bought this for my Sony HX50. The camera only just fits, meaning there's no room for spare battery or memory cards! Bad choice.
on 6 March 2014
I bought this case when I purchased a new camera. It feels sturdy and Iooks the part. I like the hand strap which I use when out and about. It also has a clip which can be pressed to attach to something which I assume would be a belt, but I have never used it. It fitted my camera and I am very happy with it.
on 1 August 2013
I bought the case for the Sony HX50 and it certainly is very well made. My one word of caution is that the camera is a very snub fit, so much so that I cannot fit in a spare sd memory card. It is a very small niggle and apart from this I would definitely recommend the case.
on 22 October 2013
Bought it for my Sony HX-50 compact camera and whilst it does fit and you can zip it up it is very snug. If you were to get the camera in and out of it many times I can see the camera being rubbed, Good build quality and worth getting
on 29 May 2014
The case arrived in good time but was actually too small for the camera. Customer service from first2savvy was excellent when I emailed them and a refund was given without quibble. I would purchase from them again.
on 3 August 2013
I bought this case for Sony HX 50 camera it fits but is very tight and does not allow room for a spare battery otherwise satisfactory
on 7 November 2013
Excellent quality and very good value for money. The case is very sturdy so I am confident that it will protect the camera
on 18 April 2015