Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Feb 2010, 01:37:14 GMT
YT says:
i almost bought a 360 just for this game. glad i waited now, gonna preorder it for the ps3 instead :)

Posted on 4 Feb 2010, 14:44:23 GMT
Oliver says:
I have pre-ordered, cannot wait!

Posted on 4 Feb 2010, 18:46:01 GMT
theoneman says:
Can't believe have to wait nearly 2 months for this game!

Posted on 6 Feb 2010, 16:09:31 GMT
yea i very nearly bought it for the 360 just so i could play it at my bros, glad i waited £26 from amazon is a great price and its pre-order time.

Posted on 8 Feb 2010, 11:16:53 GMT
C. Howard says:
About Bloody Time! Really glad this is finally arriving but its a bit sad aswell; GTA was considered the playstation exclusive game until xbox bought the rights, and then they went on to secure the DLC. Im glad its finally become avalible to Sony, but it just proves it: Nothing is exclusive anymore. Shame really.

Still, really looking forward to this coming out! Its going to be avalible on the PS Store, so you dont have to pre-order it really...will probably be cheaper aswell as your not paying for a disk or a case or for the shop to stock it or mail it.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Feb 2010, 12:57:12 GMT
YT says:
yup but with the xbox also, u might probably need the gta4 game to download it from psn. i dont mind paying the price for the hard-copy, gta afterall started out on playstation and pc formats im just glad rockstar listened to their loyal followers and released it for us too. =P

Posted on 8 Feb 2010, 13:39:18 GMT
S. A. Watt says:
Very glad this is coming out on PS3. GTA IV is relatively old now but I'm still playing it - love it. I'll have to make do with going back through San Andreas (the best in the series so far, IMO) until March 30th.

I wonder if the Xbox exclusivity for the DLC is only for a certain length of time. Fallout 3 DLC was exclusive to Xbox but it eventually came out on PS3 as well, much like the GTA stuff is now coming out for PS3 - much later than Xbox. Maybe the agreement with developer/publisher is to make it Xbox exlcusive for X amount of time.

Anyway - great news!

Posted on 13 Feb 2010, 16:43:25 GMT
ZRH says:
Ha ha ha! No title exclusive to the xbobx can escape the PS3!
I bought this game for the xbox, and it's still the only reason I still have a 360, so finally I can get rid of that piece of rubbish...
I wouldn't be surprised if more Xbox exclusive stuff came to the PS3, like the next Mass Effect. Microsoft keep paying millions for these exclusives, but like the Fallout 3 DLC they all get exported to other consoles--- How much disposable income have they got???

Anyway, good news about the release of this- even on Xbox- brilliant game. Most recommended!
ZRH

Posted on 14 Feb 2010, 20:45:54 GMT
Hubbard says:
Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 2 ain't "Exclusive" to 360. Its just the developers won't release them. (Atleast not for a while anyway)

Posted on 28 Feb 2010, 23:22:09 GMT
MR GEE says:
xbox lovers - get it right up ye! £50 million in the hip pocket of rockstar only to see it come out on ps3! money well spent! screw microsoft and their monopoly! sony loyalty finally pays off!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2010, 11:17:46 GMT
J. Alexander says:
I bought a PS3 for GTA IV and was damned if I was going to get an X-Box to play the episodes.

Posted on 19 Mar 2010, 14:49:46 GMT
Do both the episodes have the entire liberty city to explore like GTA IV???

Posted on 19 Mar 2010, 22:58:15 GMT
Sean M says:
Its been delayed until 16 April. Gutted.

Andrew, the entire city is in both episodes.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Mar 2010, 12:44:44 GMT
C. Howard says:
Im slightly paranoid that its not a port issue (and if it is, i hope they take a little extra time if its needed to make the game port well) and its microsoft paying to have it stalled and eventually cancelled. Crazy i know but...

Posted on 20 Mar 2010, 16:50:30 GMT
YT says:
guess ill cancel the preorder then if its gonna take as long as gt5 to ever get released.. ;(

Posted on 30 Mar 2010, 16:21:16 BST
Sean M says:
My delivery date is expected to be between 18-19 April. Has anyone got a 16 April delivery date?

I remember when getting GTA IV, it was originally going to reach me by May 1-2 instead of the release date of 29 April, but the game did arrive on the release date after all.

I'm wondering if the delivery date will be revised to 16 April in the next few weeks. If not, I'll cancel the order on 14/15 April and buy it at a shop instead, as I don't want to wait over the weekend.

Posted on 30 Mar 2010, 16:22:36 BST
Sean M says:
What's especially gutting is that THIS was the date it should have came out. Damn Sony Europe for causing this delay!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Mar 2010, 18:16:17 BST
C. Howard says:
And its even more gutting/annoying that we should have got this AGES AGO. Dam exclusivity payments. If this happened with DVDs with the DVD players having rights to play Universal or Paramount films people wouldn't have it. But it seems fine with the games industry. Grrr.

Posted on 30 Mar 2010, 18:18:14 BST
C. Howard says:
Oh and its probably going to be avalible to download on the PSN...which will cost a little less and you dont have to worry about stock or post. Just a decent and stable internet connection.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Mar 2010, 13:00:08 BST
apparently each episode will be 13.99 which makes it not cheaper than this, also you dont get it on a disk so you have to riley on your hard drive and a good internet connection. Also no worries of losing it if you want to swap your hard drive

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2010, 13:04:51 BST
Oliver says:
I have a 16th April Delivery

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Apr 2010, 22:33:55 BST
Darren Fuge says:
That's if the Rockstar geeks don't back-date it again like they back-date everything. I don't know why they had to keep on back-dating this game when it's already been released for the 360. All they had to do was convert it to the PS3.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Apr 2010, 14:12:02 BST
they delayed because of sony, it was ready to go gold when sony wanted some changes made to the radio stations at the last minute thus delaying it for a few weeks. DAM YOU SONY EUROPE

Posted on 13 Apr 2010, 18:11:32 BST
Last edited by the author on 13 Apr 2010, 18:12:14 BST
M. Kelly says:
If I pre order this now, will I receive this on release day?(This Friday)

Posted on 15 Apr 2010, 14:47:26 BST
Sean M says:
I was preparing to cancel the order tonight - thinking it wasn't coming until after the weekend, and now I see my copy has been dispatched, so I hope to get it tomorrow. Can't wait to play it!

All that worry and they dispatch it the day before after all.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  4 Feb 2010
Latest post:  19 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

This discussion is about