Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Jul 2007, 00:26:42 BST
G. Jiang says:
Eclipse doesn't seem to beable to arrive in england until oct 4th why is that?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Aug 2007, 03:00:03 BST
Lily Rose says:
I can't answer that, but there was an early shipment from B&N here in the US. What is up with the limited release there in the UK? Which is currently sold out. I would just bite the bullet and order it from the US. I had to order the "Spook's Battle" by Joseph Delaney from the UK. The US is a year behind in its release dates for those books.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2007, 01:03:21 BST
ellen says:
It's a turnabout on this book - usually the UK gets all the books WAY before the States!
If I can't stand the wait, I usually come here and see if it's available, and if so, order - it's worth it to me if I really want it to pay shipping.
So I suggest you order Eclipse in the USA and you'll have a leg up on your friends!!

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2007, 00:48:05 GMT
Hintofsilver says:
OMG it comes out later for UK peeps? That's sooooooo unfair! Now I will literally die - I thought waiting till the release date was going to be hard enough! But there's nothing I can do.
*sob*
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  31 Jul 2007
Latest post:  31 Dec 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Eclipse (Twilight Saga)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Paperback - 22 May 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,023)