- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (4 Dec. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118305590
- ISBN-13: 978-1118305591
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 2.5 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 763,536 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
ePublishing with InDesign CS6: Design and Produce Digital Publications for Tablets, Ereaders, Smartphones, and More Paperback – 4 Dec 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Create, Deploy, and Manage Digital Publications
If you want to create digital publications with engaging layouts and pages that pop, let epublishing expert Pariah Burke show you how. This book provides the information you need to design and launch your digital publications, including how to create econtent from scratch and how to convert print publications to digital formats.
This book walks you through the entire process: planning, adding multimedia and interactivity, and publishing using InDesign. Step–by–step instructions and hands–on projects help you quickly build skills. In no time, you′ll design media–rich ebooks, emagazines, ecatalogs, and more!
- Explore how to create content for the iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Nook, Android tablets, and other devices
- Design, deploy, and manage richly interactive digital magazines, ecatalogs, ebooks, etextbooks, and more
- Produce touch–interactive digital publications with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and Aquafadas Digital Publishing System
- Add audio, video, and images to your ebooks
- Produce ebooks of the highest quality and maximum compatibility with EPUB and Kindle KF8
- Plan a PDF publication and leverage its epublishing potential
- Learn to navigate and thrive in the complex landscape of digital publication formats, purposes, and viewing devices
About the Author
Pariah Burke is a design, print, and epublishing workflow consultant and trainer. In addition to Mastering InDesign CS5 for Print Design and Production, he is the author or coauthor of five other books and more than 350 published articles. He is also a coauthor of the InDesign and Illustrator CS4 and CS5 Adobe Certified Expert exams, an Adobe Community Professional, and a freelance designer with twenty years′ experience. Pariah is the host of a series of digital publishing, epublishing, and design–business webinars, as well as publisher of a network of websites, communities, and tools for creative professionals, the Workflow: Network (www.WorkflowNetwork.com).
Top Customer Reviews
It is clear, concise and user-friendly (with a generous dose of humour thrown in), and I would highly
recommend that you purchase it.
It is well worth the money!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't understand a word of this book, but my son thinks it is an essential item for his college course. So I have given it 5 stars on my sons say so.Published on 14 Oct. 2013 by Briash