on 6 October 2014
Absolutely delighted with this keyboard. It looks smart and fits snugly to my iPad Mini II w/Retina display. The slight magnetic pull in the slot keeps the two together quite securely - I can use it on my knee on a moving train, for example - so no worries there. The battery save mode means that you just press any key, pause for 2 seconds then start typing but the battery lasts forever. The biggest plus is the fact you get the whole iPad screen when you type - no more losing half of it for the keyoard. In operation the keys are clearly quite small so takes a little getting used to but is otherwise great - good, positive feel, good layout, looks good just sitting on my desk. It even works with my hTc smart phone! There may be beefier units out there but this is light, neat, looks great and is really good value for money..
on 15 December 2014
Fantastic for the price, sturdily constructed using solid materials, keys that have a satisfyingly firm, springy response and well laid out in such a small frame and the Bluetooth set up was surprisingly easy. The only slight criticism is that I have to remove the plastic clip-on protective back if I want to pack the iPad face down securely on the keyboard for travelling, otherwise it doesn't click into place - a small concern. Otherwise I can thoroughly recommend.
on 1 August 2014
Amazing product. Works without fault. Easy connects. I synced the keyboard to my iPad in 10 seconds! Works so well and looks the business. I have the black to match my iPad and it looks perfect on my desk. I write a lot of essays and scripts so this is akin to being on my laptop but just more convenient and pick up and take anywhere.
on 12 January 2015
Good quality cheap keyboard for an iPad mini user. Some confusion on site whether it came with a USB charge cable or not, but it didn't . iPad sits well on the keyboard under use and clips securely together as a case when not in use. At the price it really does make writing emails much easier on the IPad.
on 5 November 2013
It's a good cover and linked up easily through the Bluetooth, but some of the major keys did not work, like '?'...not sure if I can live with out the '?'
on 19 January 2015
We love this keyboard. Looks really smart, fits iPad mini beautifully and works really well. Seems such a good price for a great product. My son sits tapping away to look up information for homework quite happily.
on 1 January 2014
So far this has worked as expected, connected easily with iPad mini, protects the iPad mini screen. Made an easy connection between keyboard and iPad mini.
on 8 March 2015
Amazing.
Cheap, but it does exactly what it needs to.
I like how, when I touch the iPad screen, the iPad keyboard doesn't pop-up when this keyboard is connected.
My iPad also fits perfectly into the keyboard, when not in use.
on 30 June 2013
Cute and great little item to have comes in use when needed - easy to set up.

Takes 7 days to come but great item.
on 1 May 2013
Arrived promptly,connected easily (there was juice in the battery) and everything looked good. However when I mounted the iPad (it will go either portrait or landscape) and started typing two minor drawbacks became apparent. The base plate was obviously distorted as it does not sit completely flat meaning that every key stroke was accompanied by a clack as the base moved (like a chair with one leg shorter than the rest). The other drawback is the keys require a firm press if you are to make sure they connect. The space bar was the worst but I'm getting used to it now. Also, I haven't found the Pound (money) symbol yet! So, you get what you pay for.......

Subsequently, this keyboard has proved to be extremely unreliable. My iPad shows it is connected but very often the keys don't work. I would strongly suggest you try something else because that gets extremely frustrating.