Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.48

on 29 December 2012
Picked this up for free and would probably feel different even I`d spent money on it, but this is a reasonable enough pulling together of basic eBay info and puts some useful links all in one place.

There`s nothing new here of course and the whole exercise reads and looks like an extended sales pitch and is a little out of date, but if you can pick it up for free, it`s ok.
on 23 August 2012
I'm glad you can preview it before you buy. No disrepect to the author, but I seen what was in the preview and was not impressed. There was nothing there to pull me in. As I read the content in the preview it seemed more like a sales page than what would be in the book, as what the title says, correct me if I'm wrong, but unfortunitly the preview did'nt win me over. Sorry.
on 25 April 2012
A real waste of time, luckily it is so short you will only waste 10 minutes. Nothing here you can't get for free.