- Save £2.00 on every 1 Prime Savings Games you purchase offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Xbox One Game reviews
Demons Age (Xbox One)
- Explore the ruins and dungeons of the old kingdom of Moragon.
- Find and equip weapons and manage your inventory.
- Solve puzzles to progress on your adventure.
- Unveil the secrets behind the mysterious event that has taken over the kingdom.
- Travel through Moragon and experience the day/night cycle.
- Rest your team using the existing Inns or campsites.
- Be prepared for random encounters during night or day.
Note: Physical products come sealed in their original packaging, directly from the manufacturer.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Style Name: Xbox One
"Demons Age" is a brand new title that brings together the characteristics of a classic turn-based roleplaying game with modern graphics and a gripping atmosphere. It is designed to be a modern successor of the Dungeons & Dragons classic videogames such as "Baldur's gate" and "The Temple of Elemental Evil".
Demons Age takes console and PC gamers on a thrilling adventure in which you must find like-minded adventurers who will join your party to fight side by side against ancient evil forces and explore mysterious ruins.
Combats may happen at any time, while the player is exploring a dungeon or when traveling in the World Map.
The combat mode is Turn-Based and is inspired in the "pen-and-paper" OGL 3.5 rules of "Dungeons & Dragons".
- • Select your character from different races and classes.
• Look around for Inns to hire a party of diverse characters to help you on your quests.
• However be careful… each character you hire has their background story and their own agenda. They may be loyal or they can betray you.
• Look for side quests in the Inn's notice boards
• Explore the ruins and dungeons of the old kingdom of Moragon.
• Find and equip weapons and manage your inventory.
• Solve puzzles to progress on your adventure.
• Unveil the secrets behind the mysterious event that has taken over the kingdom.
• Travel through Moragon and experience the day/night cycle.
• Rest your team using the existing Inns or campsites.
• Be prepared for random encounters during night or day.
• Bring your enemies down in turn-based combat.
• Level up your character and party to unlock better skills and/or spells.