- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3115 KB
- Print Length: 402 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06WRS2Y82
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,515 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£10.99|
Save £8.60 (78%)
Two Wrongs: A Second Chance Romance (Trouble by Numbers Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Donna is an amazing lady and an amazing author.
I am not going to bore with a summary but I am going to tell how incredible Two Wrongs is!!
Two Wrongs is full of all the feels, I laughed, I cried but most of all I wanted to pull my hair out! Ivy and Dylan, so perfect for each other but honestly one of the most frustrating couples I have ever met. I just wanted to scream at them and read through the pages to give them a good shake. The chemistry between the two was electric and Donna did an amazing job in getting that across to her readers because I felt every tingly moment they were together.
Two Wrongs had me at the blurb, I mean how could it not? I was hooked!! The fact it contained more hot Scots was just an added bonus for me.
I absolutely adore Donna's books and wouldn't hesitate to dive into one, even if I didn't know what it was about. She is just such a talented lady!!
Two Wrongs is fabulous, in fact I would go as far as to say it's her best yet. It's full of secrets, you won't be able to wait to unravel, drama to keep you turning the pages and more hot scots, with delicious accents you won't be able to resist.
It was an absolute pleasure to read watching as the characters grew and developed and FINALLY came together. I am sure Donna's talent just gets better and better with each new book!
If you haven't one clicked this hot new series yet, what are you waiting for??
The second in the series,following on from an over-lap in Book 1(One Hot Scot),I must say that I enjoyed this better than the first-(as reviewed,I took a while to get into Bk1-but this time round,I got sucked in right away!) Again a Dual POV worked well to the telling of Ivy and Dylan's story.
As the book blurb gives away the general plot idea,it can easily be read as a Standalone,but with having read the previous,it does make more sense,as it feature's character's previously seen,which does add to the amusing side to this (Natasha is still as hilarious as before,as is Grandma June) and quite often I laughed out loud.There was also an emotional element,and that all is not quite what it seems with regards to the circumstances of Ivy's hasty return home from her visit Stateside,and the summons return to face the truth...and Dylan!
I'm looking forward to reading more with these character's,as I believe there will be more to come!
Two wrongs may not make a right, or a whole, but can they make a marriage work? Donna Alam writes funny and sexy in such a great manner, I loved this book so hard!!
This is my favorite Donna Alam to date.
Ivy ran from a relationship for multiple reasons. Not all of her reasons I would agree with but, hey, it's not my life. She returns to her small home town in Scotland and opens a hair salon. Nat, her close friend and colleague is a riot and kept me laughing. Ivy herself is pretty saucy so the banter was constant entertainment. You get to spend some time with Fin and Rory from One Hot Scot.
Alam's wit kept my in stitches and she translate it so well the written page. The conversations flow naturally. The characters are so relatable.
Dylan may have made some bad decisions post Ivy splitting but can't hardly blame him. He got his heart broken. He is young, attractive and had people throwing themselves at him at all the time. Everyone but the one he wanted.
The chemistry between Dylan and Ivy is page melting. Alam can't write a sexy scene that will steam up a window.
I truly enjoyed this Dylan and Ivy's story. Two Wrongs is a funny second chance romance. There is enough drama to move your heart but plenty of humor thrown in as well.
It isn't completely necessary to read One Hot Scot before this one but warning there will be some spoilers in Two Wrongs for the first book. I would suggest reading them in order. Here's hoping we get Nat's story in the future. ;-)
I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The plot is captivating and the characters engaging.Read more
Two Wrongs was fun, sad, sweet yet sexy as hell.Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Erotica > Literature & Fiction > BDSM
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy