- Actors: Richie McCaw
- Directors: Justin Pemberton, Michelle Walshe
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: To be announced
- Studio: Spectrum
- DVD Release Date: 6 Feb. 2017
- Run Time: 106 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B01NAPIJ0Q
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,899 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Chasing Great: The Richie McCaw Story [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Chasing Great follows Richie McCaw through his final season as he attempts the goal of captaining the All Blacks to the first ever-back-to back Rugby World Cup Wins. Woven through that final season the film tells the story of Richie s life. With unprecedented access to Richie and a remarkable family video archive Chasing Great is the story of how a shy farm boy went on to be one of the greatest rugby players of all time. Until now Richie McCaw s achievements have been well documented but little is known about the man himself. Chasing Great takes the audience inside his world. What emerges is a very personal insight into high level international sport and a psychological profile of the mind of a champion.