|Deal Price:||£33.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£61.71 (65%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Elegantly crafted from highest quality 9ct yellow gold for a warm and classic tone
- The Carissima Gold Collection is inspired from the romance of Italy
- The pieces reflect Italian tradition of classic design and precise craftsmanship to create special pieces that will delight any jewellery lover
- Good cut diamonds for a quality sparkle
- Your jewel is presented in a beautiful luxurious gift box
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour Name: White Gold | Size Name: 35.5cm/13.9 inch (0.7 mm)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
The Romance of Italy
Taking its name from the Italian for 'my dearest one' Carissima is an expression of love and affection.
The Carissima Gold Collection of fine 9 ct gold jewellery embraces over 3,000 superbly crafted fine jewellery pieces from timeless classics to innovative contemporary designs.
A wonderful gift for yourself or that special person in your life, when you give a piece of Carissima Gold jewellery, you can be sure that it will express your feelings towards 'Your Dearest One'.
With the Italian traditions of classic design and precise craftsmanship at the core of the brand, Carissima Gold is beauty and elegance captured in real gold.
Purity is assured by UK hallmarking authorities, a universally accepted standard offering a valuable protection of quality.
All Carissima Gold pieces come beautifully packaged in a luxury brown gift box.
Carissima Gold jewellery represents superb quality and elegance that will complete your look and be a possession to treasure forever.
Simple enough for every day wear and stylish enough for a glamorous night out.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
The box is heavy and well made and the chain was tucked inside and held in place. Hence I had no trouble at all in looking at it. It is possible that the seller has ensured that the chain was tucked away carefully before they sent the box to me. Hence no trouble with any entanglements!
Someone mentioned that this was in fact silver. The clasp is marked 375 which the internet states is 9 carat white gold.
I have bought this as a chain to hold a very tiny pendant. However I have not tested the strength of the chain but, given the size of the pendant, I doubt that there will be any problem. The chain is just the right size as it does not take away from the beauty of the pendant but enhances it.
I have no idea of the actual price of this chain in the open market but Amazon are selling this at 1/3 rd of their original price and I reckon this was a bargain.