LED Copy Board, M.Way A2/A3/A4 Super Thin LED Drawing Copy Tracing Light Box Track Light with Brightness Adjustable Tattoo Sketch Architecture Calligraphy Crafts For Artists,Drawing, Sketching A4
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A2 A3 A4 Light Box plugged into USB wall charger, computer, laptop or power bank.
- 3-levels Adjustable brightness: A2 A3 A4 drawing light pad comes with touch switch to control brightness by pressing, super bright lamps inside light box illuminated surface perfectly.
- Eyesight-protected designed. Easy to use. Ideal for Professionals and University Students
- Ultra thin and lightweight design for easy carriage. Come with USB cable. The board is NOT included adaptor.
- Time saving solution for art work, sketches, drawings, Tattoos. Ideal for artists, designers and photographers for use with craft projects, fabric design, transferring drawings, transparencies and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A2 A3 A4Adjustable Ultra Thin LED Copy Board Light Box Tattoo Table Stencil Board Lightbox
Material: Plastic & Glass
A2 Size: 59cm*34cm
A3 Size : 47cm*34cm
Color: Black & Green
Voltage: 5V DC 2A Rated Power: 2.7W (Energy Saving LED Technology)
Light Source: LED Quantity: Pack of 1
How it works:
Get a copy in 3 easy steps
1. Put the subject you wish to copy on the board
2. Put a blank page on top of the subject to be copied
3. Go over with a pencil or pen
- Please check the size measurement chart carefully before making a payment.
- Please allow 0.1-0.5cm difference due to manual measurement.
- The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.
- No Instructions Included.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended!
1 x LED Copy Board
1 x USB cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It is powered by a USB cable and thankfully the cable is a really long, too often things that come with USB cables that are too short for their purpose so although it's a small thing it's a big help. I'm sure I also read that you can use a USB charger as well so combined with the lightness of weight it means it's pretty portable.
A lightbox is something which can be used by photographers for checking negatives, artists so they can use photos or other images and trace the outline they will fill in later with their medium of choice and for people like me who embroider. I have a lot of patterns which give outlines to work our threads on but the more you use a pattern the raggier it gets or some patterns come with inked lines and you iron the pattern onto your fabric but over time the inking gets weaker. With this lightbox, I can trace the pattern onto any paper I want, tissue, parchment, baking paper anything really which will allow the pattern to show through and this way I can keep my patterns pristine and just use the copy till they get tatty then make more copies.
Just as a test in my pictures I actually just used some plain old copy paper from my printer to see if that would work as most people have this in their home and it works absolutely fine and you can even see some printed words from an old letter. If you're tracing a very detailed and delicate image then the thinner paper the better but even for me, I can see that I can use just the plain printer paper will be sufficient for most of my patterns and it's only the ones with the finer details that I will have to use something else.
Since embroidery is done on fabric I also tried out a couple of scrap pieces. I first place the pattern on the lightbox then the fabric on top and with the plain calico even though it has a certain thickness I could make our the pattern well enough that I could simply trace it directly onto it but with the colour fabric is was a bit less clear but enough showed through for me to get an idea of what to trace.
This has been a really great purchase, i was amazed by how small and light it is, its thinner than my sketchbook and can be stored on the shelf with it out of sight taking up no space at all.
The copy board is powered by a micro USB cable, one is provided which is nice and long so you dont have to be too close to the socket.
One touch button operates the LED light which has 3 brightness settings. I found the brightness of the board to be more than ample for tracing a design through standard white A4 paper without any strain on the eyes and the light is a nice crisp white in colour.
I would reccomend this copy board to any artist, or aspiring artist who just wants to trace to practice or to even make colouring pages for the kids.
It has a ruler along the top and down the side, making it simple to align your image.
I would recommend this to artists, crafters, tattooists and graphic designers.
I was expecting to wait a couple of weeks for delivery but was really delighted when it arrived just two days after ordering. Fantastic service!
My Board arrived in a brown cardboard box bearing a line drawing of the Board on the front.
Inside the box, the Board was very well wrapped in polystyrene with additional corner protection. Included with the Board is a UCB cable.
The Board is very thin and light. It looks like it's made from very thin glass although it's made from perspex. It looks great. There are cm measure guides on both the vertical and horizontal.
The Board does need a power source whether this is mains or via a device. I plugged mine into my laptop. I took the protective covering off the top of the Board first!
There's a power on/off touch button on the front of the screen. The first touch puts the light onto dim but then further touches gives 2 further levels of brightness. I found that even on the brightest setting, it did not hurt my eyes at all.
Besides being useful for the craft work I intended it for, I found it excellent to help me with cross stitch which is on a black background. Fantastic!
This is certainly a great little board. I always thought something like this was very expensive so didn't even look. I think this one is excellent value.
Most recent customer reviews