- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2620 KB
- Print Length: 292 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MQRZ3V5
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,350 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£12.99|
Save £12.00 (92%)
Meant to Be (Sweetbriar Cove Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Quinn was a force of nature who let nothing stand in her way. It made her a great agent, but her love life was more like a crime scene: full of bad accidents and tape reading ‘do not pass.’
God, don’t ma’am me. I’ve got another ten years of ‘miss,’ I swear.
There are seven stages to grief. First, sweatpants.
It reminds me of the time my second husband was cheating… I took everything he owned and hurled it out the second-floor window… When he came back from that hussy’s place, it was all right there on the sidewalk in ruins.
I was thoroughly entertained with Meant To Be, Poppy and Cooper’s sweet and sexy tale. I was delighted when I noticed the #1 in the title, and am already looking forward to numerous repeat trips to Sweetbriar Cove to witness the pairing off of a town full of “scruffy and gorgeous” men. Written from a third person POV, the storyline was relevant and relatable while stocked with appealing and interesting characters. Ms. Grace’s writing style was relaxing and easy to follow, yet also emotive, heart squeezing, and engaging. I was quickly drawn in by the well-detailed storytelling and enjoyed these sweet and clever characters, although there was a period that I wanted to give Cooper a few swift kicks to his back pockets. My favorite character was the lovely Aunt June, of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that she could be my clone. I am hoping Ms. Grace will bestow Aunt June with her own book or at least feature the witty and clever cougar prominently in all future installments.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary