- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: Books Ulster (15 Feb. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910375535
- ISBN-13: 978-1910375532
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 0.8 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,223,536 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Of Cats and Men Paperback – 15 Feb 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Felix Mackay is the pseudonym of a man who in his time has been a jeweller’s assistant, storeman, Royal Air Force flight instrument technician, labourer, milkman and, not least, bookseller. His great passions in life have been for books and cats. In 2014 he combined both in the book Truelove’s Journal: A Bookshop Novella, written under another pseudonym, which featured the relationship between a bookseller and his cat.