- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Fight Like a Girl: 50 Feminists Who Changed the World Paperback – 14 Sep 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘The feminist history book everyone should read. . . Way cooler than any history book…’(Metro US)
‘[C]oncise but eloquent… [A] wide-ranging tribute to trailblazing women.’(Publishers Weekly US)
About the Author
Laura Barcella is a writer, editor, and forever feminist. She’s the author of The End: 50 Apocalyptic Visions From Pop Culture That You Should Know About… Before It’s Too Late; the co-author of Popular: The Ups and Downs of Online Dating From the Most Popular Girl in New York City; and the editor of Madonna & Me: Women Writers On the Queen of Pop. Find her online at laurabarcella.com and on Twitter at @laurabarcella.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category