- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Marx, Capital and the Madness of Economic Reason Hardcover – 31 Aug 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Harvey is a scholarly radical; his writing is free of journalistic clichés, full of facts and carefully thought-through ideas. (Richard Sennett, Centennial Professor of Sociology at the London School of Economics)
A consistent and intelligent voice on the left (Financial Times)
David Harvey provoked a revolution in his field and has inspired a generation of radical intellectuals. (Naomi Klein)
One of the most perceptive and intelligent thinkers the progressive movement has. (Owen Jones, author of The Establishment)
Marx's Capital explained by its greatest expositor in simple, understandable termsSee all Product description