on 18 June 2014
Not very impressed with this hose. It takes about 5 min. for the hose to expands, not 10 sec. like shown in the video. Then every time you use the water the hose will shrinks back which creates a lot of pressure to hold the hose in place. It feels like someone constantly pulls the hose back.
The fittings are also not 100% and were leaking on the tap.
But the main problem is the shrinking back while using the hose and the pulling effect this creates. Not fun to use at all! A good workout maybe but not a good product.
on 18 July 2014
This b urst open after two weeks use and flooded me!!! Had to buy an extra bit to make it fit on tap which did in fact constantly leak. I did recommend this before but since the bursting and no contact ffrom DOUSELF after sending 2 e mails. I would certainly not recommend this product or the supplier. Total waste of over £20.
on 18 July 2014
Usually I don’t give negative feedback if the item is ok. Here I have got few issues which make me very upset regarding this Expandable Hose. I have received it on time and gave farewell to my old generation hose pipe. Attaching the accessories are very simple and then turned on the tap to see the magic but to my wonder it didn’t expand to its 3 times size so it’s not covering even half of my garden. I started to stretch the pipe with hand and that does the job but it is time consuming and stressful. My garden is about 110ft so I ordered 100ft pipe to cover most of my garden but to my disappointment it can expand only about 80 ft, just more than half of my garden. So guys if you have 50ft garden then go for 75-100ft pipe. I already got rid of my old pipe so had to go back to my watering can to finish the job. After watering I went to the garden tap to turned it off and found the area was flooded with leaking water from the connector of the pipe. I turned off the tap and the pipe started shrinking to its original size. Spray gun is fine so far after 3-4 uses. Next year I will buy either hose roll or spend few quid extra to buy branded expandable hose as seen on tv. So if you want cheap pipe then it is ok or else invest more for better quality.
on 18 July 2014
The concept of this hose is brilliant but as others have said it is badly let down by the quality of the attachments. They leak badly and the spray gun end bursts apart under pressure. All in all not a good buy but you do get what you pay for so go for a better quality one. I have asked for a replacement or refund but have had no response so far. (AMENDED 29.7.14) I have at last received a refund but only after I complaind direct to Amazon and my credit card provider. I have now taken this hose to the council tip as it leaked in ALL attachment areas and was hopeless. My son also purchased the same and more water is now leaking from his attachments than comes out of the spray unit. A thoroughly useless item so don't waste your money.
on 7 January 2016
great item until it broke not long after buying it.
it was a hassle getting replacement as first they asked for photos before they would replace then wanted me to post back to them so i had to wait till they got it and checked it so was without a hose until then before i got a replacement so wasn't happy as a result of their faulty product i had all the leg work to do for a replacement.
They refunded the postage in the end.
Got it in end and has been fine since. Just to bear in mind as with some companies you don't have all the hassle.
on 18 June 2014
so far this product seems excellent. Incredibly compact and lightweight and expands nicely when connected although wish I had bought a longer one. This was very much cheaper than the leading brand but appears good quality and therefore a bargain.
Very quick service.
on 10 August 2015
Great on first use - after tightening up the ends! Then after four weeks, the rubber kept splitting - to get it back out meant you lost a few yards every time because the inner shrinks up inside and you need to cut the outer.
result very short hose!

Had I read the reviews, I would not have bought them!

My advice is to leave them well alone!
on 3 October 2014
Hose burst on 1st use. These things happen but was so frustrated by returns process that I gave up. All I wanted was a straight forward replacement but had to send photos as evidence, then was offered reductions in price to get it repaired locally. A hose with a big hole in it isn't much use to me and couldn't find hose repairers in my area! Thankfully an alternative supplier was successful..
on 19 July 2015
Bought for a friend at her request and she tells me she loves it. She says it does what the advert described it would do and it makes it easier to water the far reaches of her garden. It expands when you need it to and shrinks itself so it is more manageable to store away.
on 2 August 2014
Complete rubbish and as I bought it a while before using it I am not covered under the Amazon Guarantee. It worked twice then leaked profusely from the connector.
They have asked for photos descriptions etc. For a 20 quid hose its a waste of time. However I will definitely not buy from a 3rd party seller anymore.
Do not buy from these people.