Colour Name: 2 x disGuard Diamond Clear|Change
Price:£4.45+ £2.30 shipping

on 11 September 2013
I use screen protectors on most of my electronic devices. And I have to say these are one of the finest I have had the pleasure to apply.

disGuard give a choice of anti-reflective or clear for their screen protectors, and I chose the clear because I didn't want the image on my display becoming any less sharp or muted by a matt coating.

When they arrived (in a standard white letter envelope), I discovered I had ordered ones cut for the PEN E-PM2 and not the E-PL3, which is my model of camera. An easy mistake. But I decided to try them out anyway, as both E-PL3 and E-PM2 have 3" screens.

The protectors are made of a material which has an assuring thickness, and it smooths down - as the backing is peeled off - easily and securely. With just one brief lift of the corner, the couple of bubbles I made were pushed out without any effort. Slowly, smoothly and firmly is best when applying these screen protectors. (I cleaned the screen beforehand with an ordinary square of cloth the opticians gave me with my glasses). Tip: first find an area where dust isn't floating about in the air before making the application.

It turned out that the protector fitted snugly to the 3" screen. (Make sure to line it up well - hence, 'slowly'). On the PEN E-PL3, the corners are curved and not square, but the minuscule overhang is negligible and has not been any problem whatsoever.

Best of all, most people would never know there was a screen protector applied to the camera. The protector is crystal clear - or 'diamond clear' as disGuard describe it.

These are perfect. I am extremely pleased and would definitely put disGuard products high on my list of excellent accessories on the basis of this initial experience. Well done.
on 26 August 2013
Not an air bubble or blemish in sight. You wouldn't realise had protector on it if you weren't in the know. Screen easy to use and keep clean. A good buy for my new camera.
on 6 October 2014
Wow. This works as advertised and makes a huge difference to viewing the screen in daylight!