- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
d'Arenberg The Laughing Magpie Shiraz Viognier 75cl (Case of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The nose shows characters of dark fruits and cracked black pepper. The palate show great intensity is robust and concentrated. The fruit is more significant on the palate with a touch of raspberry, plum, blackcurrant, blueberry with underlying spice and just a hint of savoury oak.
- This beautiful wine will benefit from bottle age and if cellared correctly will drink well over the next 15 years.
- Casseroles and Barbecued meats
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
d’Arenberg is one of the most important winemakers in McLaren Vale. Founded in 1912 by Joseph Osborn, fourth generation, Chester Osbourn took control as Chief Winemaker in 1984. The company made its name making beautiful wines from red Rhone varieties. The previous 10 years have seen Chester produce a variety of white wines just as unique and thrilling. Chester is well known for his loud shirts and infectious character and no one knows their soils and vines better than Chester. Chester works with individual parcels of fruit that display diverse flavour profiles that are influenced by the unique soil characteristics and meso-climates of the vineyards. Each parcel is harvested and vinified separately to highlight the individual characters that contribute complexity to the final blend. The philosophy of Chester and d’Arenberg is to make wines that have great fragrance, fruit palate texture and length. The finish of the wine must have a natural, fine balance of acidity and a complex structure of tannins.