- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Authentic Emjoi MICRO Pedi Extra Coarse Flex+ Micro-Mineral Anti-Bacterial Rollers (Pack of 2)
|Price:||£6.50 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£6.45 (50%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Improved extra coarse replacement rollers effectively buff away rough, hard skin.
- Compatible with MICRO Pedi, MICRO Pedi MAN, MICRO Pedi NANO, MICRO Pedi Power, and MICRO Pedi Professional units.
- New Flex+ technology enables roller to contour easily around the foot for more effective hard skin removal.
- Anti-bacterial, reducing 99.9% of bacteria.
- If used as directed (twice per week) one roller can last for one to two months
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Safety WarningKeep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor before using if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Do not use on skin that is irritated, inflamed, infected or blistered, on warts, sores, moles or open wounds. Results may vary. The MICRO Pedi unit will stop moving as a safety mechanism if it is pressed too hard on the skin.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor before using if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Do not use on skin that is irritated, inflamed, infected or blistered, on warts, sores, moles or open wounds. Results may vary. The MICRO Pedi unit will stop moving as a safety mechanism if it is pressed too hard on the skin.
From the manufacturer
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Extra Coarse Flex+ Micro-Mineral Replacement Rollers
These extra coarse replacement rollers are an improvement on older versions and designed to effectively buff away rough, hard skin on the feet.
The Flex+ technology enables the roller to contour easily around the food for more effective hard skin removal.
These rollers are anti-bacterial, reducing 99.9% of bacteria.
Beautiful feet in seconds
Choose the rollers to best suit your needs. Extra coarse for hard skin and extreme coarse for even tougher skin.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But simply put if you have the actual machine that these fit and your old heads wear out then you will require replacements.
The only thing to focus on is.. Are the super coarse type any good when compared to the medium and lighter varieties?
The simple answer is Yes.
They do the job well and thanks to the higher grade of coarseness should be more effective?
Think of them in the same way as grades of sandpaper.
If your feet have really hard skin that Old Nick would pass his award for hardness of sole (soul) onto you without hesitation because your feet have harder skin that wouldn't be worried by firewalking in Death Valley then these are the replacement rollers for you.
They come in butch black as apposed to the soft pink and blues of the other types.
But they will not stay black for long believe me!!
They should work faster spiininat 30 revs per minute with a decent set of batteries in place but the thing is to let the machine do the work for you if you push too hard you will prevent the rollers from doing their work effectively and shorten the life of the rollers making them more expensive.
Here is a copy of my orginal review which contains a few tips and pointers to get the best out of te machines, save the rollers and save you a bit of your hard earned cash.
'I have hard skin on my feet.
When you reach a certain age this is one of the things you develop along with.... Well I don't need to go into that here do I??
I was quite frankly amazed with the results.
After singing the praises of the other Emjo machines I persuaded my wife to try them.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Beauty > Nail Care > Nail Design > Nail Salon Sets
- Beauty > Nail Care > Tools & Accessories > Buffers
- Beauty > Nail Care > Tools & Accessories > Electric Manicure Drills & Accessories
- Beauty > Nail Care > Tools & Accessories > Manicure & Pedicure Sets
- Beauty > Skin Care > Hands & Feet > Scrubs
- Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Foot Care > Crack & Fissure Treatments
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Foot Care > Foot Care Utensils > Cutters & Accessories
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Foot Care > Foot Care Utensils > Foot Files