- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Ex-Pro Fuji NP-95, NP95, FNP95, BC-95, BC95 Fast Travel-Pro Charger Fuji Finepix [See Description for Models]
|Price:||£8.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with batteries :- Fuji NP-95, NP95, FNP95
- Compatible Replacement charger model :- BC-95, BC95
- Compatible with the following devices :- Fuji Finepix F31, F31 fd, F31fd, F30, F30 Zoom, Real 3D W1, X100, X100s, X-S1
- Ex-Pro® Ultra Pro Travel Charger - Simple design including In-Car Adatper, USA, European and UK Plug. Charges your camera/camcorders battery directly in average of 2 hours ! Charges in an average of 2 hours ! Includes In-Car Charger !
- Automatic Cut-Off on completion of charge, Charge indication lights. 100% compatible with all OEM and None OEM batteries stated.Works on 110-240v, Travel anywhere and use with ease !2 Year Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ex-Pro® Battery Charger Kit- Ultra Pro Travel Charger - Simple design including In-Car Adatper, USA, European and UK Plug.
Charges in an average of 2 hours !
Automatic Cut-Off on completion of charge, Charge indication lights.
Works on 110-240v Worldwide mains operation.
Travel anywhere and use with ease, mains adapters included, no need for travel adapters.
In-Car 12v operation, adapter included.
LED charge level indication and completion.
Designed and Manufactured exclusively for Ex-Pro.
Lightweight, great for travelling where weight is an issue these days, no need for heavy cables.
2 Year Ex-Pro Warranty. Manufactured to CE European Standards.
1 x Mains base charger.
1 x Plate adapter for battery type required.
1 x UK (3 Pin) Mains slide on Adapter.
1 x EU (2 Pin Round) Mains slide on Adapter.
1 x USA/Canada and others (2 Pin Flat) Mains slide on Adapter.
1 x In-Car Aux Socket adapter for in-car charging.
Replaces Charger:- Fuji BC-95, BC95
Charges Battery:- Fuji NP-95, NP95, FNP95
Compatible with:- Fuji Finepix F31, F31 fd, F31fd, F30, F30 Zoom, Real 3D W1, X100, X100s, X-S1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
They just work - little more to say.
As to ‘putting it together’ this involves slotting in the plug you need and slotting in a battery carrier. If you can use a doorkey it will not pose any problems.