- Also check our best rated Electric Shaver reviews
- Also check our best rated Shaver reviews
- Also check our best rated Lady Shaver reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Braun 32S Series 3 Electric Shaver Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette - Silver
|Price:||£25.91 (£129.55 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Get back 100% performance on your Braun shaver for a fraction of the original cost
- Compatible with new generation Series 3 (3070cc, 3050cc, 3045, 3040, 3030, 3020, 3010 and 300), old generation Series 3 (350, 350cc, 340, 320, 310, 300) and cruZer clean shave (cruZer 6 clean shave, cruZer 5 clean shave)
- Easily replace your Braun shaver parts every 18 months to maintain peak performance
- Small investment, peak performance
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Braun 32S Series 3 Electric Shaver Replacement Foil and Cassette Cartridge - Silver
1 x Braun 32 S Replacement Cutter
From the manufacturer
Small investment, peak performance.
Within 18 months, your Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs. In accomplishing this substantial task, the cutting parts will gradually wear out and your shave may become less close and comfortable. That's why Braun recommends changing your shaver’s foil and cutter block every 18 months to maintain your shaver’s maximum performance. For an efficient shave every day.
How to replace your shaver head.
For older models which have a foil and a cutter block as two independent parts you will need to change the parts in two steps: First remove the foil, either by pressing the release button if your shaver has one, or by pulling the foil. Next rotate the cutter block by 90 degrees and pull it off, holding it at the ends to avoid touching the blades. To fit new parts, simply carry out the same procedure in reverse.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
• According to Braun's official UK website, these replacement foil cassettes (32B and 32S) are recommended for the Braun Series 3 (New Generation) and Braun cruZer Clean Shave models
• These 32B/32S versions include twin cutting assemblies integral to the design (one for each of the foils): this means they are only suitable for shavers that feature twin shafts on the head unit to drive them (there will be an additional shaft for the Microcomb, which sits between the foils.) There is no requirement for a separate cutting block, with this design
• The cassettes are sold in two different colour finishes, in order to match your shaver's colourway : 32B ('B' means black) and 32S ('S' means silver). The 32B cassette that I purchased included the proper foil lock-down mechanism, by the way...
• As with the OEM unit originally supplied with the shaver, each cassette comprises two domed/folded cutting foils that are separated by a 'Microcomb' hair guide: personally, I find that the contact area of the foils is just a bit too narrow for the most effective shave, that the separation of the foils by the Microcomb can make it more difficult to shave in the upper lip/under nose region, and that the Microcomb itself can dig into and irritate the skin if you accidentally press a little too hard when shaving
• Braun advises that these cassettes should be replaced at intervals of 18 months, but this will probably depend on the wiriness of your beard. I find that I need to replace my shaver's cassette every 12 months
• On relevant shavers that incorporate a foil/cassette replacement warning light: the shaver's internal counting mechanism needs to be reset by pressing the power button, continuously, for five seconds
• As of January 2017, Braun's MSRP for this replacement cassette (as shown on its official UK website) is £24.99 - so you shouldn't currently be paying more than this
This looks to be a genuine Braun replacement part, which works on the shaver exactly as expected - and which is being offered, on Amazon, at a not unreasonable price. If you own the relevant Braun shaver(s), you can buy these with confidence.
It's the correct genuine Braun replacement Foil & Cutter Cassette, and does exactly what my old one did when it was new. The replacement now gives a closer shave quicker because it's sharp. I'm not sure I believe the claim for the new design comb, but I noticed some time ago that the comb on my old cutter cassette was slightly distorted - in the new design, the metal comb is better supported so at least it's less likely to get distorted.
WARNING - don't rely on your shaver telling you when a new blade is required. The shaver counts the number of: minutes of shaving, recharge cycles or something as a measure of use/wear. When this count reaches some arbitrary limit, the "Replace Cutter Cassette" LED is turned on. When you fit a replacement cassette, you're supposed to reset the counter to zero by turning on the shaver for 5 seconds only. You can see where this is going; every time you turn on the shaver for between 4 and 6 seconds, the cassette usage counter is reset. If you use the shaver around 5 days a week, that's around 250 days a year - what are the chances in that many days, of turning on the shaver, just once, for 4-6 seconds for a little bristly patch? Near certainty, I'd say!
Personally having exprienced the difference a new cassette makes, and having a heavy wiry beard, a new cassette will be a birthday treat to myself every year.
CAUTION - delivery is slow. The package says Made in Germany, but Amazon Prime Expedited Delivery took 5 days to deliver (by post). Ordered Friday evening, it didn't leave the warehouse in Germany until late Tuesday evening and dropped through our letter-box sometime Thursday morning. Would have been delivered faster from China. I cancelled my Prime trial subscription as a waste of money - the Logitek mouse I ordered last Friday on standard FREE delivery, arrived Sunday afternoon (not Wednesday as forecast).
Bought another one at a different listing that was a bit cheaper (not having seen this one), and it was identical looking (had them both side by side), but counterfeit, really noisy and worse shaving than my 4 year old original head!
I repeat this one is the good one, so much better, really worth replacing the original with.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category