Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PC DVD)
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
Platform: PC | Edition: Hardened Edition
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched
Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in Call of Duty features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom or liberty, but simply to survive.
Go into the deep with challenging underwater missions
|Battle on land and in the skies with your team|
|Your companion, Riley, will help sniff out enemies|
|The Ghosts operate outside of normal boundaries|
Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
Single Player Campaign
Ten years after a devastating mass event, America’s borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition deploys with an assortment of collectible physical items and exclusive digital content designed to customize your multiplayer experience. Contents include:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass: Get four epic DLC Map Packs, each delivering a collection of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer content and more. Plus, you’ll receive the Team Leader digital content pack, a Season Pass-bonus that includes a unique MP character head, headgear, weapon camo, reticle, player patch, player card and player background.
- Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map: A brand-new dynamic downloadable multiplayer map that drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Frantic action is thrown into overdrive as the skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, evolving gameplay in real-time.
- Paracord Strap: A modern day military staple, this wearable tool allows you to carry over 10 feet of versatile paracord on hand wherever you go.
- Collectible SteelBook: Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium artwork.
- Player Patch: Show your enemies what you stand for with an in-game Ghosts insignia player patch.
- Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an in-game Ghosts insignia player card.
- Player Background: Stand out in any lobby list with a Ghosts-themed player background.
- Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Soundtrack: Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For those willing to play online, DON'T! Barely any users on and when you get into a game, the performance is dreadful! Heck, when I used the MTAR-X, it glitched so bad it covered my screen with a glitchy mess!
For PS4 however, there was no issue. But DO NOY BUY THIS! Save you money for something better than this poorly optimized garbage!
First off I would say that the campaign is quite good even if it is in the 5-6 hours long category. Riley the German Shepard dog is fun to control and fight alongside. There isn't any of the performance related lag that occurs during multiplayer frequently. Tanks are back for a mission (and they aren't like the lethargic and sluggish battlefield ones). The story isn't completely awful (a la MW2, MW3). The weapons are good fun. The graphics have noticeably improved over previous COD games. However it is too short and it sticks to closely to the established whack-a-mole style FPS gameplay.
Aagh, where do I start? In multiplayer it very quickly becomes apparent that little thought went into optimisation and menu layout. When you join a game I experience huge frame rate drops for around a minute which are just unbearable and my PC should be able to handle this. My PC runs Frostbite 3 (BF4) better than this! The modified pick 10 system from black ops 2 is better adjusted so you can pick as many perks as you want as long as their total points is equal or less than 10.(Different perks have different values based on there usefulness). Instead of unlocking weapons, perks, equipment etc when you level up you earn "Squad Points" which are essentially COD points from Black Ops 1; you use them to buy stuff when you want. Also you have different members in your "squad" which in essence are different avatars you can play as in multiplayer. They have their own individual unlocks and level and are fully customisable in appearance (a big plus point). The maps are huge now so because player numbers in games hasn't increased the maps feel empty sometimes. Bigger lobbies such as ground war ( 9 v 9) would fix that.
-NO ZOMBIES :(. Or combat training :(.Read more ›
This game performed badly. I hunted the net to find fixes and some did help, although constant crashes and skipping lead me to give up just an hour after it arrived. Really disappointed because i head the campaign mode was worth a play though... which may hold true... if it ever starts working.
I'd buy with caution, even at £9.99 it annoyed me. If you want it for the collectables then fair play. £9.99 is the cheapest you will pick this up for currently. This goes from £9.99 up to £19.99 so don't hang around if you want it. Also a ****KEY FACTOR**** The game code/key and the season pass is an ALL IN ONE code. I planned on selling the DLC content on, because i just wanted it for the story mode. This is not possible at all, but again... Initially i didn't mind...after all it was £9.99
Buy if you know you will be anyway, regardless of how buggy it is (you'll not get this edition less than it's current amazon price)
Don't buy if you wan't a hassle free game or if you want to sell the DLC codes on.
Amazon are great, but the game just doesn't function well for me
2 stars based on presentation of the game and the fact that it is currently the cheapest. I had to take 3 stars off, just because i cannot play it due to crashes both before and after supposed fixes.
However, when it does work, it looks nice, enough, the story is ok and the game play is like any other call of duty game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good game. Although the campaign is a bit small, Its enjoyable.Published 4 months ago by Ace Gear 7
One of the worst if not the worst Call of Duty game i have ever ownedPublished 18 months ago by LeEcHeR
Bought it on sale and very happy with the item.Really fast delivery as usual from Amazon.Game is activating on steam and coming with DLC maps.Published on 27 Feb. 2015 by Пользователь Amazon