- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Item model number: FLUKE 2AC
- ASIN: B007XCVYPI
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 25 April 2012
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,301 in Business, Industry & Science (See Top 100 in Business, Industry & Science)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.00 UK delivery
Fluke 2AC Volt Alert Detector 200V - 1000V Pen Stick Tester
|Price:||£21.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Non-contact voltage detection you can rely on.
- Batteries included.
- Battery check button.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty included.
Specifications for this item
|Ean||0768724933553 , 0610563599011|
|Model Number||FLUKE 2AC|
|UPC||768724933553 , 610563599011|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fluke 2AC VoltAlert Detector Pen. 200V ac to 1000V ac. Tip glows red when voltage is present. Battery check button. Comes with a two-year warranty from Fluke.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Make sure you pay the lower price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product. Quite durable have droped it a few times it just isn't as sensitive as it used to be but still works ok.Published 4 months ago by George
Excellent and useful 'first pass' tester - it doesn't replace a multi-meter for full checks but it does provide instant information on power state.Published 9 months ago by Hopeful returnee
Essential safety tool for electrical work. Good as this one has a built in test button.Published 17 months ago by MR DEREK OXBROUGH